|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the character Nancy has a lively conversation with during the Introduction?
(a) Miss Pratt.
2. What are the two objects that the Man in the Marmalade Hat carries in Poem 5?
(a) A box of papers and a pen.
(b) A jar of marmalade and a spoon.
(c) A bird and a jewelry box.
(d) A bucket and a mop.
3. Which characters mentioned during Poem 6 sleep in the upper regions of the house?
(a) The hedgehogs.
(b) The mice.
(c) The children.
(d) The moles.
4. When asked if the other characters are coming, which character in the Frontispiece replies "soon"?
(a) Marmalade Man.
5. What is the emotion created during Poem 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the light mentioned during Poem 4 come from?
2. Which character in Poem 2 is dressed in a mackintosh and wings?
3. In Poem 6, what does the main character's breakfast consist of?
4. What is the biggest surprise awaiting the boy inside the room in Poem 3?
5. In the Frontispiece, who is having a conversation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the little boy's appearance in the Frontispiece.
2. What is different about the dragons?
3. What is the relationship between Nancy and Miss Pratt?
4. What happens outside the inn when it snows?
5. What is the whimsical event that occurs during Poem 7?
6. Describe the Man in the Marmalade Hat mentioned in Poem 5.
7. What is below the cow in the sky in Poem 7?
8. Describe the room mentioned in Poem 3.
9. What special features does the car described in Poem 2 have on the outside?
10. What does Blake do during Poem 2?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)