|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many verses does Poem 1 contain and what is the rhyming pattern?
a) Three verses with iambic pentameter.
b) Four verses with iambic quadrameter.
c) Three verses with iambic quadrameter.
d) Four verses with iambic pentameter.
2. Which character do people confuse the King of Cats with during Poem 6?
a) The King of Beasts.
b) William Blake.
c) The Sun.
d) The Moon.
3. Who is the main character of Poem 6?
a) William Blake.
b) The King of Cats.
c) The boy.
d) The rabbit.
4. What is the poetic form of Poem 4?
a) Rime couye.
b) Romance five.
c) Romance seven.
5. What is the biggest surprise awaiting the...
This section contains 537 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)