Mid-Book Test (up to Poem 8, "Two Sunflowers Move into the Yellow Room")
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is the main character of the Introduction?
a) Nancy Willard.
b) Miss Pratt.
2. Who is the main character of Poem 6?
a) The King of Cats.
b) The rabbit.
c) The boy.
d) William Blake.
3. What objects are missing in the room described in Poem 3?
a) A boy and a pillow.
b) A bed and a bear.
c) A cat and a door.
d) A clock and lock.
4. Which object mentioned in Poem 7 is below the clouds?
a) The boy.
b) The table.
c) The Moon.
d) The village.
5. Where will the journey proposed during the...
This section contains 486 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)