1. In the Frontispiece, who is having a conversation?
Sun, moon, air, star.
2. The Frontispiece creates this tone for the remaining poems.
3. In the Frontispiece, which character says they are already there?
4. Which character is dressed as a sailor outfit?
5. Who is the main character?
6. What is the traveler carrying?
A hatbox and suitcase.
7. What kind of a journey is the traveler embarking upon?
A heavenly one.
8. In the Frontispiece, which character asks if the others will come?
This section contains 3,772 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)