Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Frontispiece
1. In the Frontispiece, who is having a conversation?
2. The Frontispiece creates this tone for the remaining poems.
3. In the Frontispiece, which character says they are already there?
4. Which character is dressed as a sailor outfit?
5. Who is the main character?
6. What is the traveler carrying?
7. What kind of a journey is the traveler embarking upon?
8. In the Frontispiece, which character asks if the others will come?
9. When asked if the other characters are coming, which character in the Frontispiece replies "soon"?
10. Which character in the Frontispiece wants to know how far the journey will be?
11. Where will the journey proposed during the Frontispiece...
This section contains 2,269 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)