|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Poem 3, "A Rabbit Reveals My Room ".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many verses does Poem 1 contain and what is the rhyming pattern?
(a) Three verses with iambic pentameter.
(b) Four verses with iambic quadrameter.
(c) Three verses with iambic quadrameter.
(d) Four verses with iambic pentameter.
2. Where will the journey proposed during the Frontispiece take the traveler?
(a) To Blake's Inn.
(b) To the other side of the globe.
(c) To a library.
(d) To another planet.
3. What is the object that begins to purr when the traveler enter the car during Poem 2?
4. Who are the characters in Poem 1 that make snowmen?
5. When asked if the other characters are coming, which character in the Frontispiece replies "soon"?
(c) Marmalade Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the quality of the place that the reader experience during the first verse of Poem 1?
2. What does the illustration for Poem 1 contain?
3. What is Nancy Willard's role that gives her insight into the poetic form of Poem 1?
4. Which character in Poem 2 is dressed in a mackintosh and wings?
5. What objects are missing in the room described in Poem 3?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)