|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Poem 3, "A Rabbit Reveals My Room ".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character of the Introduction?
(a) Nancy Willard.
(c) Miss Pratt.
2. When the boy is homesick, what does he wish for during Poem 3?
(a) His teddy bear.
(b) The comforts of home.
(c) His friend.
(d) His parents.
3. How wide does the carriage mentioned in Poem 2 become?
(a) An amphitheater.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A soft, grassy field.
(d) A stadium.
4. Which character is dressed as a sailor outfit?
(b) Marmalade Man.
5. In the Frontispiece, who is having a conversation?
(a) Air, moon, Milky Way, star.
(b) Sun, moon, boy, Milky Way.
(c) Sun, boy, King of Cats, Marmalade Man.
(d) Sun, moon, air, star.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Frontispiece creates this tone for the remaining poems.
2. What objects are missing in the room described in Poem 3?
3. What is Blake's role in the illustration for Poem 2?
4. What is the poetic form of Poem 3?
5. Which creature mentioned in Poem 3 speaks in italics?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)