Quiz: Frontispiece to Poem 3, "A Rabbit Reveals My Room "
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What animal is the vehicle mentioned in Poem 2 similar to?
2. Which characters are mentioned in Stanza 1 of Poem 1?
3. What is the biggest surprise awaiting the boy inside the room in Poem 3?
a) The loft.
b) A cat.
c) A rabbit.
d) A bear.
4. Who is the character outside the inn mentioned in Poem 3 that the bear warns about?
a) The Marmalade Man.
b) The rabbit.
c) The girl.
d) A cat.
5. Who are the characters in Poem 1 that make snowmen?
This section contains 262 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)