Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about A Visit to William Blake's Inn. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Frontispiece
1. In the Frontispiece, who is having a conversation?
a) Sun, moon, boy, Milky Way.
b) Air, moon, Milky Way, star.
c) Sun, boy, King of Cats, Marmalade Man.
d) Sun, moon, air, star.
2. The Frontispiece creates this tone for the remaining poems.
3. In the Frontispiece, which character says they are already there?
4. Which character is dressed as a sailor outfit?
d) Marmalade Man.
5. Who is the main character?
This section contains 4,192 words|
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)