1. In the Frontispiece, who is having a conversation?
(a) Sun, boy, King of Cats, Marmalade Man.
(b) Sun, moon, air, star.
(c) Air, moon, Milky Way, star.
(d) Sun, moon, boy, Milky Way.
2. The Frontispiece creates this tone for the remaining poems.
3. In the Frontispiece, which character says they are already there?
4. Which character is dressed as a sailor outfit?
(a) Marmalade Man.
5. Who is the main character?
(b) Marmalade Man.
6. What is the traveler carrying?
(a) The Milky Way.
(b) A hatbox and suitcase.
(c) A book of poems and an umbrella.
(d) A journal and a magic box.
7. What kind of a journey is the traveler embarking upon?
(a) Short and uneventful.
(b) One that spans the globe.
(c) A heavenly one.
8. In the Frontispiece, which character asks if the others will come?
This section contains 3,772 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)