1. In the Frontispiece, who is having a conversation?
(a) Air, moon, Milky Way, star.
(b) Sun, moon, air, star.
(c) Sun, boy, King of Cats, Marmalade Man.
(d) Sun, moon, boy, Milky Way.
2. The Frontispiece creates this tone for the remaining poems.
3. In the Frontispiece, which character says they are already there?
4. Which character is dressed as a sailor outfit?
(b) Marmalade Man.
5. Who is the main character?
(c) Marmalade Man.
6. What is the traveler carrying?
(a) A book of poems and an umbrella.
(b) The Milky Way.
(c) A journal and a magic box.
(d) A hatbox and suitcase.
7. What kind of a journey is the traveler embarking upon?
(b) One that spans the globe.
(c) A heavenly one.
(d) Short and uneventful.
8. In the Frontispiece, which character asks if the others will come?
This section contains 3,772 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)