• In the Frontispiece, the Sun, Air, Moon, and Star engage in conversation.
• This verse sets the stage for a magical trip.
• In the Frontispiece, the little boy dressed in a sailor's outfit is ready to go on a journey.
• The journey is a magical and spiritual trip to Blake's inn.
Introduction, "Introduction to William Blake's Inn"
• In the Introduction, we meet a seven year-old Nancy Willard who has measles and does not want to go to bed.
• She likes to hear bedtime stories from her babysitter, Miss Pratt.
• Nancy receives a book by William Blake called Songs of Innocence and Songs of Experience.
• In the Introduction, Nancy does not know if the book came from Miss Pratt or William Blake.
• Miss Pratt and Nancy have a lively discussion, which makes Nancy wonder what is real and what is not.
• Nancy is curious about the creatures...
This section contains 1,547 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)