|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Kitty?
2. La Doll hires which actress to help execute her plan?
3. Who is the author's father?
4. What is Stephanie's occupation?
5. One song bears the name of this woman:
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of Ted Hollander's trip to Italy?
2. What happens when Ted finds Sasha?
3. Who is Bosco? Why is the washed up musician important to Steph and Bennie?
4. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "In the Desert."
5. Where does Ted's interest lie while he is in Europe?
6. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "In My Room."
7. Who is Robert Freeman?
8. What has happened to Sasha since she has been gone?
9. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "One Night Later."
10. Explain the scene at Lizzie's apartment.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The author uses flashbacks as a way to give a background to many of the characters. Examine the use of flashback and your opinion on its effectiveness. Give at least three examples.
Essay Topic 2
Write a complete character description of Bennie Salazar. Include the character's physical, emotional, mental and spiritual state at various times in the book. Include Bennie's personal and professional information as well as the character's role in the story. What makes Bennie a compelling character? How could the character be improved?
Essay Topic 3
Bosco is a cliché in the music industry. Explain Bosco's rise and fall in the music industry. Also examine what might happen to Bosco on his tour and if he will be able to make a comeback before he dies.
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)