|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ted dreams about artifacts in ____.
2. Where is Kitty attacked?
3. Whom does Sasha meet at the club?
4. What does Stephanie find in Bennie's pocket?
5. Where is Sasha currently living?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sasha explain her past to Rob?
2. Who offers Dolly a job that could spare her from further financial ruin?
3. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "After Lincoln's Game."
4. What do Stephanie and Bennie do to fit in?
5. What does Jules say about the fact that he likes to talk about himself more than his subject?
6. What is Jules' opinion about Kitty upon first meeting the starlet?
7. Who is La Doll? What caused her fall from grace?
8. Who is Robert Freeman?
9. What is the purpose of Ted Hollander's trip to Italy?
10. What is the first disaster encountered by Dolly in this new job?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Assuming a psychiatrist's point of view, analyze the situation with Sasha. Discuss Sasha's past history in regards to psychiatric care. What would a psychiatrist say about Sasha's need to steal? Was Sasha mentally ill or did something else cause her to act out? What would the terminology be from a psychiatrist's point of view? What kind of treatment might Sasha have benefited from before the situation got out of hand? Is the behavior something that can be "cured?" If so, how? If not, what else can be done?
Essay Topic 2
Write a complete character description of Lou Kline. Include the character's physical, emotional, mental and spiritual state at various times in the book. Include Lou's personal and professional information as well as the character's role in the story. What makes Lou a compelling character? How could the character be improved?
Essay Topic 3
Write a complete character description of Sasha. Include the character's physical, emotional, mental and spiritual state at various times in the book. Include Sasha's personal and professional information as well as the character's role in the story. What makes Sasha a compelling character? How could the character be improved?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)