|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Stephanie's partner?
2. Alison refers to timing in a ____ form.
3. What was the name of the man's band during his heyday?
4. What is the name of La Doll's daughter?
5. The hotel overlooked which body of water?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the reason for the arrival of Jules? How does Stephanie react to his presence?
2. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "In the Desert."
3. What has happened to Sasha since she has been gone?
4. Who is Robert Freeman?
5. Explain the scene at Lizzie's apartment.
6. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "After Lincoln's Game."
7. Where does Ted's interest lie while he is in Europe?
8. What is the purpose of Ted Hollander's trip to Italy?
9. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "One Night Later."
10. What is Jules' opinion about Kitty upon first meeting the starlet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Assuming a psychiatrist's point of view, analyze the situation with Sasha. Discuss Sasha's past history in regards to psychiatric care. What would a psychiatrist say about Sasha's need to steal? Was Sasha mentally ill or did something else cause her to act out? What would the terminology be from a psychiatrist's point of view? What kind of treatment might Sasha have benefited from before the situation got out of hand? Is the behavior something that can be "cured?" If so, how? If not, what else can be done?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relationship between Sasha and Bennie. Are they close? Is there anything unusual about their relationship? How might Bennie's confession affect the relationship? Why do you think Sasha stays on at Sow's Ear? What might happen to the Bennie if Sasha left? How will it affect the relationship?
Essay Topic 3
Bosco is a cliché in the music industry. Explain Bosco's rise and fall in the music industry. Also examine what might happen to Bosco on his tour and if he will be able to make a comeback before he dies.
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)