|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kitty remove from her purse during the meeting?
2. Where is Sasha currently living?
3. What temperature is the water?
4. Who is the author's mother?
5. The hotel overlooked which street?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened to Sasha since she has been gone?
2. What happens after the interview ends?
3. Where does Ted's interest lie while he is in Europe?
4. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "In My Room."
5. What happens when Ted finds Sasha?
6. What are Bosco's plans?
7. Who is La Doll? What caused her fall from grace?
8. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "After Lincoln's Game."
9. Explain the incident at the beach along the East River.
10. How does Sasha explain her past to Rob?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relationship between Sasha and Bennie. Are they close? Is there anything unusual about their relationship? How might Bennie's confession affect the relationship? Why do you think Sasha stays on at Sow's Ear? What might happen to the Bennie if Sasha left? How will it affect the relationship?
Essay Topic 2
Write a complete character description of Dolly. Include the character's physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual state at various times in the book. Include Dolly's personal and professional information as well as the character's role in the story. What makes Dolly a compelling character? How could the character be improved?
Essay Topic 3
Bosco is a cliché in the music industry. Explain Bosco's rise and fall in the music industry. Also examine what might happen to Bosco on his tour and if he will be able to make a comeback before he dies.
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)