|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lou's girlfriend?
2. On what street does Sasha live?
3. What color is the wallet?
4. Which is not on the list of Sasha's stolen items?
5. How old is the young warrior?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rhea say about the group's band? Who are they?
2. What is Scotty doing in the beginning of the chapter?
3. What does Jocelyn say about her past?
4. How does Sasha react to the woman's pleas? What happens next?
5. Explain the author's flash forward. What becomes of each character?
6. How does Sasha react to the woman's pleas? What happens next?
7. What is Bennie's opinion of the current state of the music business?
8. Explain Mindy's studies and her observations about Cora.
9. What is Sasha's philosophy on stealing from others?
10. How does Lou react when he sees Rhea and Jocelyn? How has the atmosphere changed?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The last chapter of the book explains great leaps in technology and how they are used in the business world as well as in people's lives. Explain the new and advanced technologies. Give your opinion on the importance and use of each.
Essay Topic 2
Write a complete character description of Lou Kline. Include the character's physical, emotional, mental and spiritual state at various times in the book. Include Lou's personal and professional information as well as the character's role in the story. What makes Lou a compelling character? How could the character be improved?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the relationship between Sasha and Bennie. Are they close? Is there anything unusual about their relationship? How might Bennie's confession affect the relationship? Why do you think Sasha stays on at Sow's Ear? What might happen to the Bennie if Sasha left? How will it affect the relationship?
This section contains 1,004 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)