|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kitty refers to which famous actress?
(a) Meryl Streep.
(b) Nicole Kidman.
(c) Rita Wilson.
(d) Scarlett Johansson.
2. What is the name of Sasha's supposed friend?
3. The hotel overlooked which body of water?
(a) Catania Bay.
(b) Foggia Lake.
(c) Brindisi River.
(d) Bay of Naples.
4. How many times did La Doll have to call the general's aide before she reached him?
5. "_____ of the Season" is one of the subtitles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sasha's mother had hired ___ psychiatrists.
2. Who is sent to look for Sasha?
3. Bennie and his wife, Stephanie, move to _____, NY.
4. What is the name of the aide?
5. What temperature is the water?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Robert Freeman?
2. Who is La Doll? What caused her fall from grace?
3. What does Jules say about the fact that he likes to talk about himself more than his subject?
4. What do Stephanie and Bennie do to fit in?
5. What technique does Jules use to try to get Kitty to open up?
6. What is the purpose of Ted Hollander's trip to Italy?
7. What is Jules' opinion about Kitty upon first meeting the starlet?
8. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "In My Room."
9. What are Bosco's plans?
10. Who is Bosco? Why is the washed up musician important to Steph and Bennie?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)