|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what sport does Stephanie excel?
2. How long does the "perfect" pause last?
(a) 5 seconds.
(b) 3 seconds.
(c) 4 seconds.
(d) 2 seconds.
3. Where is Sasha currently living?
4. What happens to Kitty?
5. What color is Kitty's purse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sasha's boyfriend?
2. Stephanie's brother jokes about the town being filled with _____.
3. What topic does Kitty bring up during the photo shoot?
4. Who writes this chapter?
5. What was the charge faced by La Doll?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the incident at the beach along the East River.
2. What has happened to Sasha since she has been gone?
3. How does Sasha explain her past to Rob?
4. What happens after the interview ends?
5. What is Jules' opinion about Kitty upon first meeting the starlet?
6. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "In the Desert."
7. What technique does Jules use to try to get Kitty to open up?
8. What do Stephanie and Bennie do to fit in?
9. What are Bosco's plans?
10. Explain the scene at Lizzie's apartment.
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)