|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the author's brother?
2. What is the name of the washed up musician?
3. How many times did La Doll have to call the general's aide before she reached him?
4. Sasha has recently returned from ____.
(b) Spring break.
5. Who writes this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kitty refers to which famous actress?
2. What is the name of Sasha's boyfriend?
3. What happens to Kitty?
4. What does Stephanie find in Bennie's pocket?
5. At what sport does Stephanie excel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Jules' opinion about Kitty upon first meeting the starlet?
2. What is Dolly's plan for the general? What happens?
3. What do Stephanie and Bennie do to fit in?
4. Who is Robert Freeman?
5. What is the first disaster encountered by Dolly in this new job?
6. What is the purpose of Ted Hollander's trip to Italy?
7. What happens after the interview ends?
8. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "In the Desert."
9. Explain the incident at the beach along the East River.
10. What are Bosco's plans?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)