|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kitty refers to which famous actress?
(a) Scarlett Johansson.
(b) Nicole Kidman.
(c) Meryl Streep.
(d) Rita Wilson.
2. Who writes this chapter?
3. What was the name of the man's band during his heyday?
(b) Negative Trend.
4. What is the name of La Doll's daughter?
5. The general is guilty of which crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who authored the song "Mighty Sword?"
2. Rob refers to Lizzie's mother as a ____.
3. What word does the coach use to describe Drew's type?
4. What does Kitty remove from her purse during the meeting?
5. Where did Stephanie's brother go to prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Ted's interest lie while he is in Europe?
2. Explain the incident at the beach along the East River.
3. Who offers Dolly a job that could spare her from further financial ruin?
4. What does Jules say about the fact that he likes to talk about himself more than his subject?
5. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "After Lincoln's Game."
6. Explain the scene at Lizzie's apartment.
7. What are Bosco's plans?
8. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "In the Desert."
9. What is the first disaster encountered by Dolly in this new job?
10. What is Dolly's plan for the general? What happens?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)