|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the "perfect" pause last?
(a) 2 seconds.
(b) 3 seconds.
(c) 4 seconds.
(d) 5 seconds.
2. What was the charge faced by La Doll?
(b) Destruction of property.
3. Whom does Sasha see at a club?
(b) Dead Kennedys.
(c) Sex Pistols.
4. Where was Sasha dumped by her drummer boyfriend?
(d) Hong Kong.
5. Bennie and his wife, Stephanie, move to _____, NY.
(b) White Plains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ted dreams about artifacts in ____.
2. What is the name of the friend that sits out on the terrace?
3. La Doll receives a phone call from General ____'s aide.
4. Who interviews Kitty?
5. Rob refers to Lizzie's mother as a ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Bosco? Why is the washed up musician important to Steph and Bennie?
2. What happens when Ted finds Sasha?
3. Who is Robert Freeman?
4. What technique does Jules use to try to get Kitty to open up?
5. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "One Night Later."
6. What is the first disaster encountered by Dolly in this new job?
7. What is the reason for the arrival of Jules? How does Stephanie react to his presence?
8. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "After Lincoln's Game."
9. What happens after the interview ends?
10. What has happened to Sasha since she has been gone?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)