|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the friend that sits out on the terrace?
2. Alison refers to timing in a ____ form.
3. Whom does Sasha meet at the club?
4. What is the name of Sasha's fence?
5. What word does the coach use to describe Drew's type?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Stephanie's brother go to prison?
2. What is the name of Ted's wife?
3. How long does the "perfect" pause last?
4. Bennie and his wife, Stephanie, move to _____, NY.
5. The hotel overlooked which street?
Short Essay Questions
1. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "After Lincoln's Game."
2. Who is La Doll? What caused her fall from grace?
3. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "One Night Later."
4. What is the purpose of Ted Hollander's trip to Italy?
5. What has happened to Sasha since she has been gone?
6. What happens when Ted finds Sasha?
7. What is the first disaster encountered by Dolly in this new job?
8. What do Stephanie and Bennie do to fit in?
9. What happens after the interview ends?
10. Where does Ted's interest lie while he is in Europe?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)