|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The hotel overlooked which street?
2. What is the name of the author's brother?
3. Rob refers to Lizzie's mother as a ____.
4. When a song isn't really over, Alison feels ________.
5. What is the name of Stephanie's partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sasha's boyfriend?
2. Kitty is asked what it feels like to be a ________.
3. Bennie and his wife, Stephanie, move to _____, NY.
4. Which was not on the list of names considered for Stephanie and Bennie's baby?
5. What is the name of Kitty's new movie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first disaster encountered by Dolly in this new job?
2. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "In My Room."
3. What is Jules' opinion about Kitty upon first meeting the starlet?
4. Explain the scene at Lizzie's apartment.
5. What do Stephanie and Bennie do to fit in?
6. What happens after the interview ends?
7. What is Dolly's plan for the general? What happens?
8. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "One Night Later."
9. What does Jules say about the fact that he likes to talk about himself more than his subject?
10. What is the reason for the arrival of Jules? How does Stephanie react to his presence?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)