|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of clothing turns out to be a PR disaster?
2. At what sport does Stephanie excel?
3. What is the name of Sasha's step-father?
4. Rob refers to Lizzie's mother as a ____.
5. What is Stephanie's occupation?
(a) Yoga instructor.
Short Answer Questions
1. The hotel overlooked which body of water?
2. Who writes this chapter?
3. Where was Sasha dumped by her drummer boyfriend?
4. What temperature is the water?
5. Who is the author's mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the incident at the beach along the East River.
2. Explain the scene at Lizzie's apartment.
3. What is the reason for the arrival of Jules? How does Stephanie react to his presence?
4. What is the first disaster encountered by Dolly in this new job?
5. How does Sasha explain her past to Rob?
6. What is Jules' opinion about Kitty upon first meeting the starlet?
7. What are Bosco's plans?
8. Who is Bosco? Why is the washed up musician important to Steph and Bennie?
9. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "After Lincoln's Game."
10. What happens when Ted finds Sasha?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)