|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. La Doll hires which actress to help execute her plan?
2. Alison refers to timing in a ____ form.
3. Sasha has recently returned from ____.
(c) Spring break.
4. Which band authored "Closing Time?"
(b) Faith No More.
5. Jules signs on to be a ____.
(a) Tour manager.
(b) Personal assistant.
(d) Care giver.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times did La Doll have to call the general's aide before she reached him?
2. The hotel overlooked which street?
3. What word does the coach use to describe Drew's type?
4. What is the name of Sasha's supposed friend?
5. Sasha's mother had hired ___ psychiatrists.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dolly's plan for the general? What happens?
2. Where does Ted's interest lie while he is in Europe?
3. Who offers Dolly a job that could spare her from further financial ruin?
4. How does Sasha explain her past to Rob?
5. What has happened to Sasha since she has been gone?
6. Who is Robert Freeman?
7. What is Jules' opinion about Kitty upon first meeting the starlet?
8. What does Jules say about the fact that he likes to talk about himself more than his subject?
9. Who is La Doll? What caused her fall from grace?
10. What technique does Jules use to try to get Kitty to open up?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)