|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which New York landmark is mentioned?
(b) Washington Square Park.
(c) Empire State Building.
(d) Governor's Island.
2. Whom does Sasha see at a club?
(a) Dead Kennedys.
(d) Sex Pistols.
3. Sasha's mother had hired ___ psychiatrists.
4. Who interviews Kitty?
5. What is the name of Sasha's supposed friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sasha's mother?
2. How many guests attended the ill-fated party?
3. At what sport does Stephanie excel?
4. Where is Sasha currently living?
5. What is the name of Sasha's step-father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first disaster encountered by Dolly in this new job?
2. What is the purpose of Ted Hollander's trip to Italy?
3. What does Jules say about the fact that he likes to talk about himself more than his subject?
4. How does Sasha explain her past to Rob?
5. Who is La Doll? What caused her fall from grace?
6. Where does Ted's interest lie while he is in Europe?
7. What technique does Jules use to try to get Kitty to open up?
8. Who offers Dolly a job that could spare her from further financial ruin?
9. What is Jules' opinion about Kitty upon first meeting the starlet?
10. What happens when Ted finds Sasha?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)