|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The general is guilty of which crime?
2. What is the name of Sasha's mother?
3. The guests were burned by ____.
4. What is the name of Kitty's new movie?
(c) Once Removed.
(d) Whippoorwill Falls.
5. How long was La Doll in jail?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 3 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the friend that sits out on the terrace?
2. "_____ of the Season" is one of the subtitles.
3. La Doll receives a phone call from General ____'s aide.
4. What does Stephanie find in Bennie's pocket?
5. What temperature is the water?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is La Doll? What caused her fall from grace?
2. What is Dolly's plan for the general? What happens?
3. What does Jules say about the fact that he likes to talk about himself more than his subject?
4. What do Stephanie and Bennie do to fit in?
5. What happens when Ted finds Sasha?
6. Explain the scene at Lizzie's apartment.
7. Where does Ted's interest lie while he is in Europe?
8. Who is Bosco? Why is the washed up musician important to Steph and Bennie?
9. What technique does Jules use to try to get Kitty to open up?
10. What is the first disaster encountered by Dolly in this new job?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)