|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did La Doll have to call the general's aide before she reached him?
2. Kitty talks about which famous actor?
(a) Tom Cruise.
(b) Liam Neeson.
(c) Tom Hanks.
(d) Sean Connery.
3. What is the name of Sasha's step-father?
4. Which New York landmark is mentioned?
(a) Governor's Island.
(b) Empire State Building.
(d) Washington Square Park.
5. The guests were burned by ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the charge faced by La Doll?
2. Who is the author's father?
3. What is the name of the aide?
4. Which of the following does not fit into the same category, according to the coach?
5. What is Stephanie's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What technique does Jules use to try to get Kitty to open up?
2. What happens after the interview ends?
3. Explain the scene at Lizzie's apartment.
4. What is the first disaster encountered by Dolly in this new job?
5. Where does Ted's interest lie while he is in Europe?
6. What is the reason for the arrival of Jules? How does Stephanie react to his presence?
7. What are Bosco's plans?
8. What has happened to Sasha since she has been gone?
9. How does Sasha explain her past to Rob?
10. Explain the incident at the beach along the East River.
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)