|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not fit into the same category, according to the coach?
2. What is the name of Stephanie's brother?
3. What was the charge faced by La Doll?
(d) Destruction of property.
4. What color is Kitty's purse?
5. What is the name of Sasha's boyfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the author's brother?
2. The general is guilty of which crime?
3. How many guests attended the ill-fated party?
4. Ted dreams about artifacts in ____.
5. Whom does Sasha meet at the club?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Bosco? Why is the washed up musician important to Steph and Bennie?
2. What is the reason for the arrival of Jules? How does Stephanie react to his presence?
3. How does Sasha explain her past to Rob?
4. What are Bosco's plans?
5. What do Stephanie and Bennie do to fit in?
6. What has happened to Sasha since she has been gone?
7. What technique does Jules use to try to get Kitty to open up?
8. What is the purpose of Ted Hollander's trip to Italy?
9. Where does Ted's interest lie while he is in Europe?
10. Who is Robert Freeman?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)