|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the friend that sits out on the terrace?
2. The hotel overlooked which street?
3. Where did Stephanie's brother go to prison?
(c) Sing Sing.
4. Whom does Sasha see at a club?
(a) Sex Pistols.
(c) Dead Kennedys.
5. Who is the author's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what sport does Stephanie excel?
2. Who is the author's mother?
3. One song bears the name of this woman:
4. What word does the coach use to describe Drew's type?
5. Which New York landmark is mentioned?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who offers Dolly a job that could spare her from further financial ruin?
2. What happens when Ted finds Sasha?
3. What technique does Jules use to try to get Kitty to open up?
4. Who is Robert Freeman?
5. What do Stephanie and Bennie do to fit in?
6. What is the purpose of Ted Hollander's trip to Italy?
7. What is Dolly's plan for the general? What happens?
8. Explain the scene at Lizzie's apartment.
9. What is the reason for the arrival of Jules? How does Stephanie react to his presence?
10. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "One Night Later."
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)