|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The hotel overlooked which street?
2. The hotel overlooked which body of water?
(a) Catania Bay.
(b) Brindisi River.
(c) Bay of Naples.
(d) Foggia Lake.
3. Who is sent to look for Sasha?
4. How long was La Doll in jail?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 8 months.
5. Who authored the song "Mighty Sword?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Stephanie's partner?
2. Ted dreams about artifacts in ____.
3. What happens to Kitty?
4. To whom does Kitty send a letter of apology?
5. Kitty refers to which famous actress?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Ted's interest lie while he is in Europe?
2. What has happened to Sasha since she has been gone?
3. How does Sasha explain her past to Rob?
4. What are Bosco's plans?
5. Who offers Dolly a job that could spare her from further financial ruin?
6. Who is Bosco? Why is the washed up musician important to Steph and Bennie?
7. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "In My Room."
8. What does Jules say about the fact that he likes to talk about himself more than his subject?
9. Who is La Doll? What caused her fall from grace?
10. What is Jules' opinion about Kitty upon first meeting the starlet?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)