|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Kitty send a letter of apology?
2. What does Stephanie find in Bennie's pocket?
(b) Bobby pin.
(c) Phone number.
(d) Business card.
3. One song bears the name of this woman:
4. What happens to Kitty?
5. When a song isn't really over, Alison feels ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stephanie's brother jokes about the town being filled with _____.
2. La Doll hires which actress to help execute her plan?
3. Kitty is asked what it feels like to be a ________.
4. Where did Stephanie's brother go to prison?
5. Jules signs on to be a ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who offers Dolly a job that could spare her from further financial ruin?
2. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "After Lincoln's Game."
3. Who is Bosco? Why is the washed up musician important to Steph and Bennie?
4. What happens after the interview ends?
5. Where does Ted's interest lie while he is in Europe?
6. What is Dolly's plan for the general? What happens?
7. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "One Night Later."
8. What is Jules' opinion about Kitty upon first meeting the starlet?
9. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "In My Room."
10. What has happened to Sasha since she has been gone?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)