|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kitty talks about which famous actor?
(a) Sean Connery.
(b) Liam Neeson.
(c) Tom Cruise.
(d) Tom Hanks.
2. Rob refers to Lizzie's mother as a ____.
3. "Movie stars always look ____ when you see them."
4. What is the name of Sasha's boyfriend?
5. What is the name of Sasha's fence?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Kitty send a letter of apology?
2. The guests were burned by ____.
3. What is Stephanie's occupation?
4. At what sport does Stephanie excel?
5. What is the name of the friend that sits out on the terrace?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the scene at Lizzie's apartment.
2. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "In My Room."
3. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "One Night Later."
4. What is the reason for the arrival of Jules? How does Stephanie react to his presence?
5. Who offers Dolly a job that could spare her from further financial ruin?
6. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "In the Desert."
7. What technique does Jules use to try to get Kitty to open up?
8. What happens after the interview ends?
9. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "After Lincoln's Game."
10. How does Sasha explain her past to Rob?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)