|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Stephanie's brother?
2. Rob one day hopes to hope which office?
(c) Vice President.
3. The general is guilty of which crime?
4. At whose apartment does the group gather?
5. Whom does Sasha see at a club?
(c) Sex Pistols.
(d) Dead Kennedys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kitty refers to which famous actress?
2. What is La Doll's real name?
3. Whom does Sasha meet at the club?
4. At what sport does Stephanie excel?
5. One song bears the name of this woman:
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the reason for the arrival of Jules? How does Stephanie react to his presence?
2. Who is Robert Freeman?
3. What does Jules say about the fact that he likes to talk about himself more than his subject?
4. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "After Lincoln's Game."
5. Who offers Dolly a job that could spare her from further financial ruin?
6. What is the first disaster encountered by Dolly in this new job?
7. What has happened to Sasha since she has been gone?
8. What happens when Ted finds Sasha?
9. What do Stephanie and Bennie do to fit in?
10. What is the purpose of Ted Hollander's trip to Italy?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)