|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jules signs on to be a ____.
(a) Tour manager.
(b) Personal assistant.
(d) Care giver.
2. Who is the author's mother?
3. Rob one day hopes to hope which office?
(a) Vice President.
4. Who is the author's father?
5. Which of the following does not fit into the same category, according to the coach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Kitty?
2. Kitty refers to which famous actress?
3. How long does the "perfect" pause last?
4. What is the name of Sasha's step-father?
5. Sasha's mother had hired ___ psychiatrists.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first disaster encountered by Dolly in this new job?
2. What is the reason for the arrival of Jules? How does Stephanie react to his presence?
3. Who is Bosco? Why is the washed up musician important to Steph and Bennie?
4. Explain the incident at the beach along the East River.
5. Who offers Dolly a job that could spare her from further financial ruin?
6. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "In My Room."
7. Who is Robert Freeman?
8. What do Stephanie and Bennie do to fit in?
9. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "After Lincoln's Game."
10. What technique does Jules use to try to get Kitty to open up?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)