|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sasha has recently returned from ____.
(d) Spring break.
2. The general is guilty of which crime?
3. Who writes this chapter?
4. Rob refers to Lizzie's mother as a ____.
5. Who interviews Kitty?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Kitty send a letter of apology?
2. What happens to Kitty?
3. Kitty is asked what it feels like to be a ________.
4. Ted dreams about artifacts in ____.
5. Rob one day hopes to hope which office?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who offers Dolly a job that could spare her from further financial ruin?
2. Explain the incident at the beach along the East River.
3. Where does Ted's interest lie while he is in Europe?
4. Explain the scene at Lizzie's apartment.
5. What has happened to Sasha since she has been gone?
6. What technique does Jules use to try to get Kitty to open up?
7. What is the reason for the arrival of Jules? How does Stephanie react to his presence?
8. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "After Lincoln's Game."
9. What do Stephanie and Bennie do to fit in?
10. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "In My Room."
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)