|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Kitty's purse?
2. Who interviews Kitty?
3. What is the name of the author's brother?
4. "Movie stars always look ____ when you see them."
5. How many times did La Doll have to call the general's aide before she reached him?
Short Answer Questions
1. The general is guilty of which crime?
2. Which was not on the list of names considered for Stephanie and Bennie's baby?
3. Jules signs on to be a ____.
4. Kitty is asked what it feels like to be a ________.
5. What is La Doll's real name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened to Sasha since she has been gone?
2. Explain the scene at Lizzie's apartment.
3. What do Stephanie and Bennie do to fit in?
4. Who offers Dolly a job that could spare her from further financial ruin?
5. Who is Bosco? Why is the washed up musician important to Steph and Bennie?
6. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "In My Room."
7. What is Dolly's plan for the general? What happens?
8. What happens when Ted finds Sasha?
9. What are Bosco's plans?
10. Where does Ted's interest lie while he is in Europe?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)