|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alice live?
(a) Potrero Hill.
(b) Sea Cliff.
2. What disease killed Jocelyn's father?
(c) Heart Disease.
3. How many children does Rhea have?
4. How old was Sasha when her father left?
5. What tool did Sasha steal from the plumber?
(d) Propane torch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie's real name?
2. What is the name of Lou's girlfriend?
3. How long ago did Scotty's mother die?
4. The tile in the house was imported from _____.
5. What is the name of the pianist Bennie embarrassed onstage by using the wrong word to describe her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the conflict of communication between Alex and Lulu.
2. What do Stephanie and Bennie do to fit in?
3. How does Lou react when he sees Rhea and Jocelyn? How has the atmosphere changed?
4. Where does Ted's interest lie while he is in Europe?
5. What has happened to Sasha since she has been gone?
6. What does Rhea say about the group's band? Who are they?
7. Explain the scene in which Scotty visits Bennie's office.
8. Explain Mindy's studies and her observations about Cora.
9. What is Scotty's opinion about computer technology?
10. Explain Bennie's thoughts about the girl band and how it triggers a memory of his youth. What is the song title that comes out of that memory?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)