|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The young warrior will eventually move to which city?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
2. On what street does Sasha live?
3. Jocelyn is in love with which character?
4. How old is the young warrior?
5. What does Bennie keep in the small red box?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which boy does Alice love?
2. What is Charlie's real name?
3. Who receives a letter from a long lost friend?
4. Bennie's old house is in the ____ style.
5. What will the young warrior study in college?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lou explain women to young Rolph?
2. Explain the scene in which Scotty visits Bennie's office.
3. Explain the scene at the Stop/Go house. What happens at the music session?
4. What does Scotty say about his job as a janitor?
5. Explain the author's flash forward. What becomes of each character?
6. Explain Bennie's thoughts about the girl band and how it triggers a memory of his youth. What is the song title that comes out of that memory?
7. In the beginning of Chapter 2, Bennie meets with record executives. What is the topic of conversation?
8. What happens as Jocelyn reflects on her past experiences with Lou and Rolph?
9. Who is Chronos? What does he do that nearly gets him killed?
10. Discuss the gig at the Mab. Who is present? How does the gig turn out?
This section contains 979 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)