|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of medicine does Sasha have in her purse?
(a) Pepto Bismol.
2. What was the name of the popular punk club?
3. Who receives a letter from a long lost friend?
4. Chapter 6 is written from the point of view of ____.
5. Which of the following bands does Bennie listen to in the car?
(b) Dead Kennedys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alice live?
2. Lou decides to take his son on a trip to participate in which sport?
3. Where is Bennie from originally?
4. How many years have passed since the women have seen Lou?
5. The group takes an overnight train ride to which location?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the woman with the stolen wallet react upon learning that her wallet is gone?
2. Explain the scene in which Scotty visits Bennie's office.
3. Explain the gold cure. What is Bennie's explanation to his son?
4. Who is Chronos? What does he do that nearly gets him killed?
5. Explain the scene at the Stop/Go house. What happens at the music session?
6. What is the purpose of the visit to Lou's house?
7. Explain Bennie's thoughts about the girl band and how it triggers a memory of his youth. What is the song title that comes out of that memory?
8. What event occurs in the bathroom of the Lassimo Hotel?
9. What does Rhea say about the group's band? Who are they?
10. What is Scotty doing in the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)