|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years ago had the girl band been signed?
2. Where does Rhea live?
3. Which is not one of the former band names?
4. Which is not one of the people that regularly hangs out?
5. How old is Sasha?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jocelyn live?
2. Sasha has written reviews for which magazine?
3. What is the name of the town in which Bennie lives?
4. What is the name of Sasha's date?
5. How old are Jocelyn and Rhea?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Alex's impressions of Sasha's apartment?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 2, Bennie meets with record executives. What is the topic of conversation?
3. How does the group's friendship - and the band - end?
4. How does the woman with the stolen wallet react upon learning that her wallet is gone?
5. What is Scotty doing in the beginning of the chapter?
6. Explain the scene at the Stop/Go house. What happens at the music session?
7. What is Scotty's opinion about computer technology?
8. What does Jocelyn say about her past?
9. What is the status of the group of kids? What are their relationships with each other?
10. How does Lou explain women to young Rolph?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)