|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sisters does Alice have?
2. The tile in the house was imported from _____.
3. With whom did Jocelyn have her first kiss?
4. The group takes an overnight train ride to which location?
5. What word does Sasha use to describe the girl band?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was not a member of Bennie's childhood crowd?
2. How many jeeps are there in the convoy?
3. Who is in love with Alice?
4. Where does Sasha meet her date?
5. It is said that blond hair is caused by ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sasha react to the woman's pleas? What happens next?
2. Explain some of Charlie's behaviors during the early part of the safari that shows her displeasure with her father.
3. Who is La Doll? What caused her fall from grace?
4. How does Sasha explain her past to Rob?
5. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "In the Desert."
6. Explain Bennie's thoughts about the girl band and how it triggers a memory of his youth. What is the song title that comes out of that memory?
7. What happens after the interview ends?
8. Explain the author's flash forward. What becomes of each character?
9. What happens as Jocelyn reflects on her past experiences with Lou and Rolph?
10. Explain the conversation between Sasha and Bennie on the way back to the city.
This section contains 964 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)