|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scotty lives under which bridge?
2. What is the name of the girl band?
3. The young warrior will eventually move to which city?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. Where does the girlfriend attend school?
5. What kind of medicine does Sasha have in her purse?
(d) Pepto Bismol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an item in Alex's wallet?
2. Where is Bennie from?
3. How many jeeps are there in the convoy?
4. What was the name of Bennie's high school band?
5. Which was not a member of Bennie's childhood crowd?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the conversation between Sasha and Bennie on the way back to the city.
2. What is the purpose of the visit to Lou's house?
3. Explain the conflict of communication between Alex and Lulu.
4. How does the woman with the stolen wallet react upon learning that her wallet is gone?
5. What do Stephanie and Bennie do to fit in?
6. Explain the scene at the Stop/Go house. What happens at the music session?
7. What does Jocelyn say about her past?
8. What is the reason for the arrival of Jules? How does Stephanie react to his presence?
9. How does Lou explain women to young Rolph?
10. What happens as Jocelyn reflects on her past experiences with Lou and Rolph?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)