|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Lou have?
2. How long is the safari supposed to last?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. The tile in the house was imported from _____.
4. Which is not on the list of Sasha's stolen items?
(a) Cheese grater.
5. The children reminisce about a trip to which location?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Rhea have?
2. Where does Rhea live?
3. What item does Bennie receive as a gift?
4. What type of plant does Sasha have?
5. Where does Jocelyn live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of the visit to Lou's house?
2. What is Scotty's opinion about computer technology?
3. Explain some of Charlie's behaviors during the early part of the safari that shows her displeasure with her father.
4. What is Scotty doing in the beginning of the chapter?
5. What happens during and after the gig at the Mab?
6. What does Scotty say about his job as a janitor?
7. Explain Mindy's studies and her observations about Cora.
8. Explain the scene in which Scotty visits Bennie's office.
9. What is the status of the group of kids? What are their relationships with each other?
10. Explain the conversation between Sasha and Bennie on the way back to the city.
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)