|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Rhea's oldest daughter?
2. What was the name of the popular punk club?
3. Chapter 6 is written from the point of view of ____.
4. Who was the famous punk poet of that era?
5. What color is the couch in the therapist's office?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the pianist Bennie embarrassed onstage by using the wrong word to describe her?
2. How long is the safari supposed to last?
3. Bennie's old house is in the ____ style.
4. What type of fish does Scotty catch?
5. What is the name of the man that gets attacked?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the status of the group of kids? What are their relationships with each other?
2. How does Lou react when he sees Rhea and Jocelyn? How has the atmosphere changed?
3. Discuss the gig at the Mab. Who is present? How does the gig turn out?
4. What happens as Jocelyn reflects on her past experiences with Lou and Rolph?
5. What does Jocelyn say about her past?
6. What happens during and after the gig at the Mab?
7. Explain some of Charlie's behaviors during the early part of the safari that shows her displeasure with her father.
8. Explain the author's flash forward. What becomes of each character?
9. How does the group's friendship - and the band - end?
10. In the beginning of Chapter 2, Bennie meets with record executives. What is the topic of conversation?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)