|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Lou been married?
2. What is the name of Sasha's date?
3. On which floor is Sasha's apartment?
4. Rhea says that they are all sick of the _____.
5. Where is Sasha's apartment located?
(c) Upper West Side.
(d) Lower East Side.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the famous punk poet of that era?
2. Which is not on Sasha's list of things to do?
3. One of the members of the party is attacked by a ____.
4. What item does Bennie receive as a gift?
5. How old are Jocelyn and Rhea?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Scotty say about his job as a janitor?
2. What happens as Jocelyn reflects on her past experiences with Lou and Rolph?
3. What is the status of the group of kids? What are their relationships with each other?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 2, Bennie meets with record executives. What is the topic of conversation?
5. Discuss the gig at the Mab. Who is present? How does the gig turn out?
6. What is Scotty doing in the beginning of the chapter?
7. Explain the scene at the Stop/Go house. What happens at the music session?
8. What is Rhea's explanation of San Francisco in 1979?
9. Explain the scene in which Scotty visits Bennie's office.
10. What event occurs in the bathroom of the Lassimo Hotel?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)