|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Sasha when her father left?
2. Jocelyn is in love with which character?
3. What is the name of the pianist Bennie embarrassed onstage by using the wrong word to describe her?
4. Who is Bennie's assistant?
5. Who was the famous punk poet of that era?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Bennie receive as a gift?
2. Where is Bennie from?
3. What is the name of Rhea's oldest daughter?
4. How many times has Lou been married?
5. What is the name of Charlie's younger brother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What technique does Jules use to try to get Kitty to open up?
2. How does the woman with the stolen wallet react upon learning that her wallet is gone?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 2, Bennie meets with record executives. What is the topic of conversation?
4. Give an example of the material included in the Power Point slide titled "One Night Later."
5. What is the purpose of Ted Hollander's trip to Italy?
6. What does Rhea say about the group's band? Who are they?
7. What has happened to Sasha since she has been gone?
8. Explain Mindy's studies and her observations about Cora.
9. What is Rhea's explanation of San Francisco in 1979?
10. What is Dolly's plan for the general? What happens?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)