|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jules signs on to be a ____.
(a) Tour manager.
(c) Personal assistant.
(d) Care giver.
2. Kitty talks about which famous actor?
(a) Liam Neeson.
(b) Sean Connery.
(c) Tom Hanks.
(d) Tom Cruise.
3. What is the name of Stephanie's partner?
4. Where is Sasha currently living?
5. What is the name of La Doll's daughter?
6. What is the name of the friend that sits out on the terrace?
7. At what sport does Stephanie excel?
8. Who is the author's father?
9. What color is Kitty's purse?
10. What item of clothing turns out to be a PR disaster?
11. How many guests attended the ill-fated party?
12. Which was not on the list of names considered for Stephanie and Bennie's baby?
13. How many times did La Doll have to call the general's aide before she reached him?
14. What is the name of the washed up musician?
15. Which New York landmark is mentioned?
(a) Governor's Island.
(c) Empire State Building.
(d) Washington Square Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. "_____ of the Season" is one of the subtitles.
2. Who interviews Kitty?
3. Ted dreams about artifacts in ____.
4. How long does the "perfect" pause last?
5. Rob one day hopes to hope which office?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)