|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the aide?
2. Where did Stephanie's brother go to prison?
(b) Sing Sing.
3. What is the name of Sasha's supposed friend?
4. How many times did La Doll have to call the general's aide before she reached him?
5. The general is guilty of which crime?
6. Where is Kitty attacked?
(a) Restaurant bathroom.
(b) Central Park.
(d) Red carpet.
7. Where was Sasha dumped by her drummer boyfriend?
(b) Hong Kong.
8. What does Stephanie find in Bennie's pocket?
(a) Business card.
(b) Bobby pin.
(d) Phone number.
9. How long was La Doll in jail?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 10 months.
10. Kitty is asked what it feels like to be a ________.
(a) Role model.
(d) Sex goddess.
11. Sasha's mother had hired ___ psychiatrists.
12. What is the name of the author's brother?
13. The hotel overlooked which body of water?
(a) Brindisi River.
(b) Bay of Naples.
(c) Catania Bay.
(d) Foggia Lake.
14. Ted dreams about artifacts in ____.
15. What is the name of Sasha's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stephanie's occupation?
2. Whom does Sasha meet at the club?
3. What is the name of Kitty's new movie?
4. Who authored the song "Mighty Sword?"
5. Who interviews Kitty?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)