Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kitty refers to which famous actress?
(a) Scarlett Johansson.
(b) Nicole Kidman.
(c) Rita Wilson.
(d) Meryl Streep.
2. Where was Sasha dumped by her drummer boyfriend?
(a) Hong Kong.
3. The hotel overlooked which body of water?
(a) Catania Bay.
(b) Bay of Naples.
(c) Brindisi River.
(d) Foggia Lake.
4. At what sport does Stephanie excel?
5. Where did Stephanie's brother go to prison?
(a) Sing Sing.
6. Which of the following does not fit into the same category, according to the coach?
7. Rob one day hopes to hope which office?
(b) Vice President.
8. At whose apartment does the group gather?
9. What is the name of Sasha's supposed friend?
10. La Doll hires which actress to help execute her plan?
11. Jules signs on to be a ____.
(b) Tour manager.
(c) Care giver.
(d) Personal assistant.
12. How long was La Doll in jail?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 3 months.
13. How many guests attended the ill-fated party?
14. La Doll receives a phone call from General ____'s aide.
15. The hotel overlooked which street?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Stephanie's partner?
2. One song bears the name of this woman:
3. Whom does Sasha meet at the club?
4. What temperature is the water?
5. When a song isn't really over, Alison feels ________.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)