|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kitty refers to which famous actress?
(a) Rita Wilson.
(b) Nicole Kidman.
(c) Scarlett Johansson.
(d) Meryl Streep.
2. What is the name of Sasha's step-father?
3. When a song isn't really over, Alison feels ________.
4. What is the name of Sasha's mother?
5. One song bears the name of this woman:
6. What is the name of the washed up musician?
7. The general is guilty of which crime?
8. How many guests attended the ill-fated party?
9. Where is Kitty attacked?
(b) Central Park.
(c) Red carpet.
(d) Restaurant bathroom.
10. What is the name of Sasha's boyfriend?
11. At what sport does Stephanie excel?
12. What temperature is the water?
13. How long does the "perfect" pause last?
(a) 5 seconds.
(b) 3 seconds.
(c) 4 seconds.
(d) 2 seconds.
14. La Doll hires which actress to help execute her plan?
15. Which of the following does not fit into the same category, according to the coach?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ted dreams about artifacts in ____.
2. What is La Doll's real name?
3. Stephanie's brother jokes about the town being filled with _____.
4. What is the name of Kitty's new movie?
5. Sasha's mother had hired ___ psychiatrists.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)