|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years have passed since the women have seen Lou?
2. What is the name of Lou's travel agent?
3. Where is Sasha's apartment located?
(a) Upper West Side.
(b) Lower East Side.
4. How old are Jocelyn and Rhea?
5. What disease killed Jocelyn's father?
(d) Heart Disease.
6. What does Bennie keep in the small red box?
7. What is the name of the newsstand the character uses?
(a) News and More.
(b) Magazines Inc.
(c) Brighton News.
(d) Hudson News.
8. Rhea says that they are all sick of the _____.
9. Lou decides to take his son on a trip to participate in which sport?
10. How many children does Lou have?
11. People often speak to Bennie in which language?
12. Who was the famous punk poet of that era?
13. Where does the character whose point of view is shared in Chapter 6 live?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
14. It is said that blond hair is caused by ____.
(c) A healthy bank account.
15. What was the name of Bennie's high school band?
(a) Sex Pistols.
(b) Flaming Dildos.
(d) Dead Kennedys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an item in Alex's wallet?
2. What is the name of Bennie's son?
3. What is the name of the girl band?
4. What word does Sasha use to describe the girl band?
5. What instrument did Scotty build?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)