|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bennie's old house is in the ____ style.
2. What color is the carpet in Alice's house?
3. How old was the warrior when he moved from the village?
4. Where is Bennie from originally?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Daly City.
(c) San Diego.
5. Sasha has written reviews for which magazine?
(b) New Yorker.
(c) Rolling Stone.
6. On what street does Sasha live?
7. Which is not on Sasha's list of things to do?
(a) Study Chinese.
(b) Understand the news.
(c) Find a band to manage.
(d) Learn to play the harp.
8. Jocelyn is in love with which character?
9. What type of fish does Scotty catch?
10. What kind of medicine does Sasha have in her purse?
(b) Pepto Bismol.
11. Which was not a member of Bennie's childhood crowd?
12. Which of the following bands does Bennie listen to in the car?
(a) Dead Kennedys.
13. Who receives a letter from a long lost friend?
14. What is the name of Charlie's younger brother?
15. What type of plant does Sasha have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 6 is written from the point of view of ____.
2. What color is the couch in the therapist's office?
3. What is the name of the pianist Bennie embarrassed onstage by using the wrong word to describe her?
4. Who is in love with Alice?
5. Scotty lives under which bridge?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)