|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rhea live?
2. Lou decides to take his son on a trip to participate in which sport?
3. What will the young warrior study in college?
4. The young warrior will eventually move to which city?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
5. What is the root of Lou's illness?
(a) Lung disease.
(c) Heart attack.
6. What is the name of Charlie's younger brother?
7. What is the name of the pianist Bennie embarrassed onstage by using the wrong word to describe her?
8. Where does the character whose point of view is shared in Chapter 6 live?
(a) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
9. It is said that blond hair is caused by ____.
(c) A healthy bank account.
10. Who had to go and find Charlie when she did not come back to the hotel?
11. What color is the carpet in Alice's house?
12. Who is Bennie's assistant?
13. The tile in the house was imported from _____.
14. What is the name of the town in which Bennie lives?
15. How many children does Rhea have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sasha's apartment located?
2. On which floor is Sasha's apartment?
3. How old is the young warrior?
4. What tool did Sasha steal from the plumber?
5. What was the name of the popular punk club?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)