Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alice live?
(a) Potrero Hill.
(b) Sea Cliff.
2. What disease killed Jocelyn's father?
(c) Heart Disease.
3. How many children does Rhea have?
4. How old was Sasha when her father left?
5. What tool did Sasha steal from the plumber?
(d) Propane torch.
6. What is Charlie's real name?
7. What is the name of Lou's girlfriend?
8. How long ago did Scotty's mother die?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 5 years.
9. The tile in the house was imported from _____.
10. What is the name of the pianist Bennie embarrassed onstage by using the wrong word to describe her?
11. Sasha has written reviews for which magazine?
(a) Rolling Stone.
(c) New Yorker.
12. Who is Bennie's assistant?
13. What is the name of Bennie's son?
14. What is the name of the town in which Bennie lives?
15. How many children does Lou have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sasha's apartment located?
2. Charlie's father had given her silver earrings shaped like _____.
3. Lou decides to take his son on a trip to participate in which sport?
4. What is the name of Lou's travel agent?
5. What is the name of Rhea's oldest daughter?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)