|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sasha meet her date?
2. It is said that blond hair is caused by ____.
(c) A healthy bank account.
3. What disease killed Jocelyn's father?
(b) Heart Disease.
4. What color is the wallet?
5. Where does the character whose point of view is shared in Chapter 6 live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
6. How long is the safari supposed to last?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
7. Where does Rhea live?
8. What is the name of Sasha's date?
9. Where is Bennie from?
(a) San Diego.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
10. Which of the following is not an item in Alex's wallet?
(b) Work ID.
(d) Driver's license.
11. What will the young warrior study in college?
12. What is the name of the girl band?
13. What is the name of Bennie's barber?
14. Jocelyn is in love with which character?
15. How did Jocelyn meet this person?
(b) At a club.
(c) At work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sasha compares the wallet to which fruit?
2. What tool did Sasha steal from the plumber?
3. What is the name of Bennie's son?
4. What is the root of Lou's illness?
5. Where does the girlfriend attend school?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)