|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sasha's date?
2. Which band is not on the bootleg tapes?
(d) Negative Trend.
3. Which is not one of the people that regularly hangs out?
4. Who had to go and find Charlie when she did not come back to the hotel?
5. How long is the safari supposed to last?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
6. What was the name of the popular punk club?
7. What type of fish does Scotty catch?
8. How did Jocelyn meet this person?
(a) At a club.
(b) At work.
9. What is the name of the newsstand the character uses?
(a) Hudson News.
(b) News and More.
(c) Magazines Inc.
(d) Brighton News.
10. Who goes fishing with Scotty and Sammy?
11. The young warrior will eventually move to which city?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
12. How old are Jocelyn and Rhea?
13. People often speak to Bennie in which language?
14. Who was Bennie's mentor?
15. Who is Bennie's assistant?
Short Answer Questions
1. The children reminisce about a trip to which location?
2. Which of the following bands does Bennie listen to in the car?
3. Which is not on Sasha's list of things to do?
4. What tool did Sasha steal from the plumber?
5. What was the name of Bennie's high school band?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)