Chapter 1: Found Objects
1. How old is Sasha?
2. What is the name of Sasha's date?
3. Where does Sasha meet her date?
4. What is the name of Sasha's therapist?
5. Which is not on the list of Sasha's stolen items?
(c) Cheese grater.
6. How much did the stolen pen cost?
7. What color is the couch in the therapist's office?
8. Sasha compares the wallet to which fruit?
9. What color is the wallet?
10. Which is not on Sasha's list of things to do?
(a) Find a band to manage.
(b) Understand the news.
(c) Learn to play the harp.
(d) Study Chinese.
11. What tool did Sasha steal from the plumber?
(b) Propane torch.
12. How old was Sasha when her father left?
13. What kind of medicine does Sasha have in her purse?
(d) Pepto Bismol.
This section contains 2,137 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)