Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Chapter 1: Found Objects Abstract
* Reader is introduced to Sasha, a kleptomaniac.
* Sasha is on a date with a man named Alex.
Chapter 2: The Gold Cure Abstract
* Sasha steals a wallet from a woman in the ladies room.
* Sasha returns the wallet.
Chapter 3: Ask Me if I Care Abstract
* Alex goes home with Sasha.
* Sasha steals a...
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)