Chapter 1: Found Objects
• Reader is introduced to Sasha, a kleptomaniac.
• Sasha is on a date with a man named Alex.
• Sasha steals a wallet from a woman in the ladies room.
• Sasha returns the wallet.
• Alex goes home with Sasha.
• Sasha steals a piece of paper from Alex's wallet.
Chapter 2: The Gold Cure
• Reader is introduced to Bennie Salazar.
• Bennie is in a meeting with senior executives.
• The group discusses a girl band.
• Bennie thinks about kissing a nun in his youth.
• Bennie agrees to visit the girl band.
• Bennie reveals his secret for vitality.
• Bennie, Sasha and Bennie's son sit in on a jam session.
• Bennie has an anxiety attack.
• Bennie's behavior stuns Sasha.
Chapter 3: Ask Me if I Care
• Reader is introduced to Rhea.
• Rhea and her band mates go to Alice's house.
• Alice is not especially liked by the other girls.
• The year is 1979 and...
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)