Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After June stayed a week and left, who did Jack and Ruby start to baby?
2. Who was supposed to watch the mule while Jack and Ruby were away?
3. When they first met, how did Jack look at Ruby?
4. What was the real reason Cecil came to visit?
5. What did Ruby have to teach herself to do?
Select a character, such as John Woodrow, Tiny Fran, or Ruby Pitt Woodrow, and explain there views regarding entitlement of status. Be sure to cite examples from the text.
Explore and discuss examples of social class divisions within the story, being sure to touch upon:
Be sure to cite examples from the text.
Speculate on the nature vs. nurture acquisition of abusive behavior in:
a) Tiny Fran
c) John Woodrow
Be sure to cite evidence from the text.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)