Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a child, who did Ruby think would always be around to help her around the house?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Sudie Bee.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her mother.
2. Why did Jack think that he and Ruby could not have children?
(a) They never tried hard enough.
(b) It was not in God's plan.
(c) It was Ruby's fault.
(d) It was his fault.
3. What worried Ruby the most about dying?
(a) If she would go to hell.
(b) If she would go to heaven.
(c) Where her soul would travel.
(d) What Jack would do.
4. After two months, why does Jack finally wash the sheets?
(a) For Ruby.
(b) He wet the bed.
(c) They smelled bad.
(d) For Mavis.
5. Were Jack and Ruby religious?
(a) There is no way to tell.
(d) They weren't sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ruby refused to nurse John Woodrow, but who did she say she would if she needed to?
2. What did Ruby lie to Jack about when they first met?
3. In Chapter 16, who does Jack forget is coming to his house?
4. When did Ruby start taking pictures of June?
5. Who threw Cecil out of the house?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)