Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After June stayed a week and left, who did Jack and Ruby start to baby?
(a) The dogs.
(b) The hamster.
(c) The neighborhood raccoon.
(d) The cats.
2. Who was supposed to watch the mule while Jack and Ruby were away?
(c) Tiny Fran.
3. When they first met, how did Jack look at Ruby?
(d) Like she was something valuable.
4. What was the real reason Cecil came to visit?
(a) To get a dinner invitation.
(b) To try to save Ruby's soul.
(c) To get Jack to come to church.
(d) To tease Jack.
5. What did Ruby have to teach herself to do?
(b) Hitch a mule.
(c) Fold napkins.
(d) Sleep with her eyes open.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jack and Ruby used to think about people who babied their pets?
2. At the end of the story, who does Jack think has visited him in the night?
3. Who did Tiny Fran blame for the way Roland turned out?
4. Who did Ruby test recipes on?
5. What is Jack's physique?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)