|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who married Tiny Fran and Burr?
(a) The preacher.
(b) A "civil somebody".
(c) A judge.
(d) A minister.
2. Who got injured during the beach vacation?
(a) Tiny Fran.
3. Were Jack and Ruby religious?
(b) There is no way to tell.
(d) They weren't sure.
4. Ruby refused to nurse John Woodrow, but who did she say she would if she needed to?
(a) Tiny Fran.
(b) Her mother.
5. After Ruby's ghost doesn't visit him, what does Jack do the next day?
(b) Drink and watch cartoons.
(d) Call Mavis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the housekeeper do on the second day?
2. After Cecil was thrown out of the house, what did Jack have to do to calm down?
3. How did Tiny Fran treat June?
4. When did Tiny Fran leave Burr?
5. What did Ruby sew for June?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Ruby's spirit does not visit, what does Jack do the next day?
2. What did Cecil come to Jack and Ruby's house to do?
3. How did Tiny Fran leave Burr?
4. Why was Ruby so proud of her cooking?
5. After June left their house, what did Jack and Ruby turn to in order to fill the void?
6. Who didn't attend Tiny Fran and Burr's wedding, and why?
7. Before leaving home, what had been Ruby's experience with cooking?
8. What did Jack and Ruby think happens to the soul after death?
9. What did Burr do for his father when he died?
10. What happened when Jack tried to cook for himself after Ruby's death?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)