|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ruby was a child, who really did all the work around the house?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Sudie Bee.
(d) Her father.
2. Why does Burr think Jack has taken the sheets off the bed?
(a) They are stained.
(b) Jack is sleep walking.
(c) They got ripped.
(d) They are soiled.
3. What did Jack and Ruby used to think about people who babied their pets?
(a) It was laughable.
(b) It made sense.
(c) They didn't care.
(d) They were envious.
4. Who threw Cecil out of the house?
5. At the end of the story, who does Jack think has visited him in the night?
(c) An angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Ruby finally visit her parents?
2. What did Jack and Ruby believe happens to a person's spirit when they die?
3. How was June not ruined?
4. When Cecil described hell, what did Jack pretend he thought Cecil was talking about?
5. Who mediated between Ruby and Tiny Fran when they argued about June?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)