|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Cecil was thrown out of the house, what did Jack have to do to calm down?
(a) Go for a walk.
(b) Yell at the TV.
(c) Have a drink.
2. What did Ruby say she would do to Jack if he ever stepped out of line?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Love him to death.
(c) Cut off his legs.
(d) Poison him.
3. In Chapter 16, how can June's age be classified?
(a) A little kid.
(b) A baby.
(c) An old lady.
(d) A young adult.
4. Who was always trying to save people's souls?
5. When Ruby was a child, who really did all the work around the house?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Sudie Bee.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Jack and Ruby realize that babying animals is ridiculous?
2. What did John Woodrow die of?
3. Who married Tiny Fran and Burr?
4. Why does Burr think Jack has taken the sheets off the bed?
5. Who was miserable when Burr's family went to the beach with Jack and Ruby?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to John Woodrow the night before Ruby and Jack met?
2. After the week they got to spend with her, why were Jack and Ruby so upset went June went home?
3. How did Tiny Fran leave Burr?
4. Why did Jack finally decide to hire a housekeeper?
5. What happened when Jack tried to cook for himself after Ruby's death?
6. Why was Ruby so proud of her cooking?
7. What did Roland finally get arrested for?
8. Who didn't attend Tiny Fran and Burr's wedding, and why?
9. Why does Jack remove the sheets? Why does Burr think Jack has removed the sheets?
10. Why did Frances get mad at Ruby during Tiny Fran's wedding?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)