|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ruby sew for June?
(a) Skirts for a cruise.
(c) A quilt.
2. Why does Jack take the sheets off his bed?
(a) They smell of Ruby's dusting powder he had sprinkled on them.
(b) They are ripped.
(c) He wet the bed.
(d) He spilled beer on them.
3. What worried Ruby the most about dying?
(a) What Jack would do.
(b) Where her soul would travel.
(c) If she would go to heaven.
(d) If she would go to hell.
4. When Cecil described hell, what did Jack pretend he thought Cecil was talking about?
(a) Church activities.
(b) A fictitious novel.
(c) His fantasies.
(d) A porno movie.
5. Who has June been worried about running into in town?
(c) Her mother, Tiny Fran.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the housekeeper spend the first day doing?
2. What does Burr's gift do for Jack?
3. Who received Ruby's portion of her family inheritance?
4. Who attended his father's funeral with Burr?
5. When was the happiest week of Ruby's life?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)