|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the reception, what did Ruby joke about doing?
(a) Tiny Fran's dress.
(b) Jack's penguin suit.
(c) Tiny Fran's virginity.
(d) Poisoning Frances Hoover.
2. What did Ruby have to teach herself to do?
(a) Fold napkins.
(b) Sleep with her eyes open.
(d) Hitch a mule.
3. When did Jack and Ruby realize that babying animals is ridiculous?
(a) After they saw the pictures of themselves dressing up the dogs.
(b) After they became the town joke.
(c) When Burr told them so.
(d) After they saw the pictures of themselves dressing up the cats.
4. What did Burr bury with his father?
(a) His favorite hanky.
(b) His wedding ring.
(d) A toy Buick.
5. After spending a week with Ruby and Jack, how did June feel about leaving?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose inner thoughts is the reader privy to in Chapter 16?
2. What did Ruby lie to Jack about when they first met?
3. Who wasn't allowed to go to the hospital with everyone after the vacation injury?
4. Who helps Jack find a housekeeper?
5. What did Jack and Ruby believe happens to a person's spirit when they die?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)