|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lonnie deal with problems?
(a) He laughed off his troubles.
(b) He ignored them.
(c) With rage.
(d) Quietly, but with sense.
2. What did Jack and Ruby used to think about people who babied their pets?
(a) It made sense.
(b) It was laughable.
(c) They didn't care.
(d) They were envious.
3. Where did Jack first see Ruby?
(a) In the barn.
(b) Under a pecan tree at the Hoover's.
(c) At the movies.
(d) In her house.
4. At the reception, what did Ruby joke about doing?
(a) Jack's penguin suit.
(b) Tiny Fran's virginity.
(c) Poisoning Frances Hoover.
(d) Tiny Fran's dress.
5. When Jack first met Ruby, what was he hauling across the yard?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ruby marry John Woodrow?
2. Who did Jack blame for the way Roland turned out?
3. What did Jack like about Ruby when he first met her?
4. Before they were married, what did Ruby tell Jack she wanted him to do?
5. Why did Jack feel that Lonnie was partially responsible for his father's death?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)