|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thought it was a bad idea to let the migrants in the Pitt's house for lunch?
(a) Lonnie Hoover.
(b) Sudie Bee.
(c) John Woodrow.
2. Who hated Ruby?
(c) Tiny Fran.
3. How old was Jack when his mother died?
4. How does Jack react to Ruby's diagnosis?
(a) He accepts that she will die soon.
(b) He vows to keep her alive.
(c) He is indifferent.
(d) He doesn't think she will die.
5. Why was Ruby told to clean the Hoover house so thoroughly?
(a) It was filthy.
(b) Mrs. Hoover was anal retentive.
(c) In preparation for Tiny Fran's wedding.
(d) The governor was coming to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ruby's dying request?
2. Who informed Ruby of John's death?
3. Why did Ruby marry John Woodrow?
4. Who is the first woman Jack ever really loved?
5. Before John, what was the worst thing to happen to Ruby?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)