|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a man who exercises absolute power lose?
(a) His faith.
(b) His family.
(c) His humanity.
(d) His reputation.
2. According to Wollstonecraft, to what might the questions she asks lead?
(b) More questions.
(d) Crises of faith.
3. How does Wollstonecraft think boys and girls should play?
(b) Within specific age groups.
4. What gives man preeminence over creatures?
5. What does Wollstonecraft say is inferior to virtue?
Short Answer Questions
1. What forms, to some degree, man's character?
2. What does Wollstonecraft want women to acquire?
3. In what state are women kept?
4. What causes error and evil?
5. What profession is “incompatible with freedom?”
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)