|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the NLF establish a new headquarters after America's Cambodian attack?
(c) Komchai Meas.
2. What was life like for the PRG in general?
(a) Life was generally good and comfortable.
(b) Often give up for a bribe, all members lived in fear of one another.
(c) They lived like hunted animals.
(d) The elevated status of the PRG enabled them to live like kings.
3. What was Sihanouk's title in Cambodia in early 1970?
4. What were all of the attendants aware of at the PRG meeting in January of 1972?
(a) Cambodia would take over Vietnam.
(b) Their struggle was reaching a turning point.
(c) They were losing the war.
(d) That the Soviets and China were pulling away.
5. What was Nixon's "Vietnamization" as the NLF saw it?
(a) A political maneuver to stop opposition to the war.
(b) An attempt to portray Vietnam as a civil conflict.
(c) A way to strike at a peace settlement for North and South.
(d) A step-up of American ground troops.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon Tang's visit to Moscow from Algiers, what did his anticipated "vacation" turn out to be?
2. What did Tang bring to the attention of DRV Prime Minister Dong in Chapter 22?
3. What was Ba Cap's personality like?
4. Why were the various sites for the PRG ministries chosen to be deep within the "Iron Triangle" of sanctuaries and bases, near the Cambodian border?
5. What were "elephant's intestines?"
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)