1. What term does Truong Nhu Tang use to describe his childhood?
2. What career did Tang's father decide Tang should pursue?
3. Who did Tang's father allow his sons to interact with outside of the home?
4. Where was Tang first subjected to racial prejudice?
5. The moment Tang or any of his brothers displayed a weakness in any school subject, what did Tang's father do?
Employ a tutor.
6. What did Tang's grandfather teach his clan each Sunday?
The precepts of Confucian ethics.
This section contains 6,280 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)