|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-two through Twenty-four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon Tang's return to Hanoi in Chapter 20, what does he encounter in the city he has not visited for thirty years?
(a) Dreariness and poverty.
(b) A place of dignity.
(c) A modern and beautified city.
(d) Ceaseless turmoil.
2. Where did the Northern escape routes directly lead to?
(b) The Ho Chi Minh Trail.
(c) Cambodia's Pre Veng Province.
3. What military position did Diem assign to Albert Thao?
4. What did Tang do in regards to his pharmaceutical studies in Chapter 3?
(a) He failed the courses.
(b) He added political science on as a double major.
(c) He graduated and moved on to other things.
(d) He abandoned them.
5. What was the PRG opposed to?
(a) Revolutionary justice as performed in Hue.
(b) Troop withdrawals by Nixon.
(c) Including people from Central Vietnam in their group.
(d) Being linked to Hanoi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nguyen Van Thieu do when he discovered a prisoner exchange being negotiated between the Americans and the North?
2. In what way did the Saigon forces utilize the PRG's relative passivity to their advantage in Chapter 18?
3. What became the chief news item on the prison grapevine after an ethnic Chinese labor leader was shot by prison guards and survived her wounds?
4. What was life like for the PRG in general?
5. How could the significance of the Alliance and the PRG be substantially reenhanced?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)