1. What term does Truong Nhu Tang use to describe his childhood?
(a) Family of eight.
(b) Family cocoon.
(c) Protected isolation.
(d) Wealthy communists.
2. What career did Tang's father decide Tang should pursue?
3. Who did Tang's father allow his sons to interact with outside of the home?
(b) Neighborhood boys and teachers.
(c) No one.
(d) Merchants in the town and people in school.
4. Where was Tang first subjected to racial prejudice?
(a) In school.
(b) In Europe.
(c) During the war.
(d) In America.
5. The moment Tang or any of his brothers displayed a weakness in any school subject, what did Tang's father do?
(a) Employ a tutor.
(b) Teach them himself.
(c) Punish them.
(d) Restrict their activities.
6. What did Tang's grandfather teach his clan each Sunday?
(a) The elements of political regimes.
(b) A proper Vietnamese diet.
(c) How to achieve artistic development.
(d) The precepts of Confucian ethics.
This section contains 6,280 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)