1. Which of the following best defines empiricism?
Our knowledge of the world comes enitirely through experience.
2. Into what does Hume divide knowledge?
Definitions and observations.
3. Which of the following best describes Hume's idea of a definition?
Something that is trivially true.
4. From where does a human's substantive knowledge come?
5. Hume say the human mind resolves itself into what distinct kinds ?
Impressions and ideas.
6. Hume says everyone can feel the difference between what?
Feeling and thinking.
This section contains 4,111 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)