|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Rufus Buckley's political ambitions lead him to?
(b) District Judge.
(c) State Attorney.
(d) Washington, D.C.
2. Who is Jake's favorite waitress at the Coffee Shop?
(d) Susie Lynn.
3. What does Jake Brigance drive?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Jaguar.
(c) A Rolls-Royce.
(d) A Saab.
4. When Bo Marsharfsky calls requesting Jake to be his local associate, what is his response?
(a) Says nothing, and slams the phone down.
(b) Refuses, accuses him of solicitation, and threatens to report or have him reviewed by grand jury.
(c) Considers it briefly, then declines.
5. Lester tells Carl Lee what when he visits his cell?
(a) He needs to leave and will return when he is able.
(b) He needs to leave, but will be back for his trial.
(c) He will remain as long as is needed.
(d) He has to leave now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Jake calls Lester in Chicago?
2. When Lucien Wilbanks inherited the family law firm in 1965, what does he keep?
3. What does Sheriff Walls testify during the change of venue hearing?
4. At the city's largest black church, with NAACP officials and Gwen Hailey at his side, who announces the Carl Lee Hailey defense fund?
5. Jake Brigance advises deputies that Billy Ray Cobb could receive life plus 40 years if he is convicted on all charges, and could be paroled how soon if Tonya lives?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)