|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a Memphis TV crew requests to be allowed to film the trial, what does Judge Willard Bullard do?
(a) Advises they may film, but it will all be reviewed by the county prosecutor.
(b) Instructs the county courtroom deputy, Mr. Pate, to throw them out.
(c) Grants them permission so long as they do not interfere with proceedings.
(d) Advises they may only film inside the courtroom, they may not broadcast.
2. Lester Hailey has driven to Clanton from where?
(d) New York.
3. Where is Carl Lee seated during the change of venue hearing?
(a) Next to Jake, as required by court procedures.
(b) Next to Jake, by his own choice.
(c) Carl Lee chose to stay in jail.
(d) Still being examined by doctors.
4. What illegal item does Carl Lee Hailey request to buy from K.T. "Cat" Bruster?
(a) An automatic M-16.
(b) A .45 caliber semi-automatic.
(c) An automatic AK-47.
(d) An automatic M-1 carbine.
5. Jake Brigance advises deputies that Billy Ray Cobb could receive life plus 40 years if he is convicted on all charges, and could be paroled how soon if Tonya lives?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) No parole.
(d) 13 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Tonya?
2. After Ozzie summons Jake to meet with Lester and Carl Lee and Carl Lee rehires Jake because his brother "wants me to," what does Carl Lee say?
3. Why does Carl Lee fire Jake?
4. Where do Rufus Buckley's political ambitions lead him to?
5. How is Ford County Sheriff viewed by the local citizenry?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)