|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tonya carrying when she is kidnapped?
(a) An armful of firewood.
(b) Her school books.
(c) A basket of fish and a pole.
(d) A bag of groceries.
2. How long does the preliminary hearing for Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard last?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 40 minutes.
3. Besides getting names and addresses, what does the Ku Klux Klan advise Freddie Cobb he must do to participate?
(a) Recruit 5 or 6 members and join the KKK.
(b) Recruit 2 additional members and join the KKK.
(c) Join the KKK.
(d) Join the KKK and participate in the lynching of a black person.
4. Carla and Jake, raised as Baptist and Methodist respectively, have agreed to become what?
5. Who has received threatening phone calls both at home and in the office?
(a) Rufus Buckley.
(b) Gwen Hailey.
(c) Ethel Twitty.
(d) Percy Bullard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have local attorneys dubbed Judge Omar Noose?
2. What three individuals were aware of what would likely take place, so the double murder does not surprise them?
3. When Lucien Wilbanks inherited the family law firm in 1965, what does he keep?
4. Several days following his being rehired by Carl Lee, Jake is summoned to Lucien's home to meet whom?
5. Jake Brigance advises deputies that Billy Ray Cobb could receive life plus 40 years if he is convicted on all charges, and could be paroled how soon if Tonya lives?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)