|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carla and Jake, raised as Baptist and Methodist respectively, have agreed to become what?
2. When Lucien Wilbanks inherited the family law firm in 1965, what does he keep?
(a) His father's favorite hunting rifles.
(b) His father's favorite secretary, Ethel Twitty.
(c) A brank new Ford Mustang.
(d) His father's entire legal staff.
3. Judge Omar Noose initiated his career as a mediocre lawyer but good politician who served five terms in the state legislature, and during which he developed what?
(a) A moderate, but borderline dishonest lifestyle.
(b) A most affluent, dishonest lifestyle.
(c) A most affluent, honest lifestyle.
(d) A moderate, but totally honest lifestyle.
4. The Sunday after Jake gets fired, he and Carla skip church and take Hanna where?
(a) Kite flying.
(b) On a picnic.
(c) To a zoo.
5. When Jake and Buckley are in the judge's office the day before the arraignment, what does the former request?
(a) 180 days to prepare.
(b) 60 days to prepare.
(c) 90 days to prepare.
(d) 120 days to prepare.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did K.T. "Cat" Bruster lose his eye?
2. What are the six capital defense attorneys of the NAACP known as?
3. Why does Jake decide to stay out of the Coffee Shop?
4. Ollie Agee, the Hailey's pastor, convenes the Council of Ministers, a board of the local black ministry, which decides to do what?
5. What is Tonya carrying when she is kidnapped?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)