|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jake Brigance accustomed to doing on his office balcony?
(a) Play his harmonica.
(b) Light a cigar.
(c) Have a shot of quality bourbon.
(d) Have a cup of coffee.
2. Who is Jake's favorite waitress at the Coffee Shop?
(a) Susie Lynn.
3. What illegal item does Carl Lee Hailey request to buy from K.T. "Cat" Bruster?
(a) An automatic M-1 carbine.
(b) A .45 caliber semi-automatic.
(c) An automatic M-16.
(d) An automatic AK-47.
4. What does Judge Bullard do to calm his nerves?
(a) Watches TV soaps at lunchtime.
(b) Drinks vodka.
(c) Listens to classical music.
(d) Drinks moonshine whiskey.
5. How old is Tonya?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Sheriff Ozzie Walls to obtain arrest warrants for Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard?
2. Who begs Sheriff Ozzie Walls to reopen the local "tonks"?
3. How does Carl Lee compare killing the white men who raped his daughter with killing the "gooks" in Vietnam?
4. Why does Jake decide to stay out of the Coffee Shop?
5. How is Ford County Sheriff viewed by the local citizenry?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)