|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Ford County Sheriff viewed by the local citizenry?
(a) He is respected and loved by white residents primarily, not black residents.
(b) He is respected and loved by virtually all, both black and white residents.
(c) He is not respected nor loved by many black or white residents.
(d) He is respected and loved by black residents primarily, not white residents.
2. Judge Omar Noose initiated his career as a mediocre lawyer but good politician who served five terms in the state legislature, and during which he developed what?
(a) A moderate, but totally honest lifestyle.
(b) A most affluent, honest lifestyle.
(c) A moderate, but borderline dishonest lifestyle.
(d) A most affluent, dishonest lifestyle.
3. How do the other prisoners feel about Carl Lee taking meals with the sheriff?
4. What is Tonya restrained with while being raped?
(a) Cotton rope.
(b) Electrical cord.
(c) Swing-set chain.
(d) Nylon rope.
5. What three individuals were aware of what would likely take place, so the double murder does not surprise them?
(a) Ozzie Walls, K.T. "Cat" Bruster, Deputy Looney.
(b) Carla Brigance, Pete Willard, Billy Ray Cobb.
(c) Lester Hailey, Jake Brigance, Judge Bullard.
(d) Ozzie Walls, Jake Brigance, Carl Lee Hailey.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the preliminary hearing for Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard last?
2. Carla and Jake, raised as Baptist and Methodist respectively, have agreed to become what?
3. Who begs Sheriff Ozzie Walls to reopen the local "tonks"?
4. Sheriff Walls is concerned about Carl Lee's safety and comes up with what plan for transporting him to the courthouse on the day of his preliminary hearing?
5. Who is Rocky Childers?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)