|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the preliminary hearing for Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard last?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 40 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
2. Where do Rufus Buckley's political ambitions lead him to?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) District Judge.
(d) State Attorney.
3. What does Jake Brigance drive?
(a) A Rolls-Royce.
(b) A Jaguar.
(c) A Saab.
(d) A BMW.
4. What does Judge Bullard do to calm his nerves?
(a) Listens to classical music.
(b) Drinks moonshine whiskey.
(c) Drinks vodka.
(d) Watches TV soaps at lunchtime.
5. Lester Hailey has driven to Clanton from where?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rocky Childers?
2. How does Jake Brigance view the Carl Lee Hailey murder trial?
3. How is Ford County Sheriff viewed by the local citizenry?
4. On the day before Carl Lee's preliminary hearing, Jake, knowing the grand jurors are not yet selected and will likely see this news broadcast on TV that evening, reminds interviewers of what?
5. How long does it take Sheriff Ozzie Walls to obtain arrest warrants for Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)