|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Rufus Buckley's political ambitions lead him to?
(a) District Judge.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) State Attorney.
2. What have local attorneys dubbed Judge Omar Noose?
(a) Yogi Bear.
(b) Abe Lincoln.
(c) Mickey Mouse.
3. When a Memphis TV crew requests to be allowed to film the trial, what does Judge Willard Bullard do?
(a) Advises they may film, but it will all be reviewed by the county prosecutor.
(b) Advises they may only film inside the courtroom, they may not broadcast.
(c) Instructs the county courtroom deputy, Mr. Pate, to throw them out.
(d) Grants them permission so long as they do not interfere with proceedings.
4. Besides getting names and addresses, what does the Ku Klux Klan advise Freddie Cobb he must do to participate?
(a) Join the KKK.
(b) Recruit 2 additional members and join the KKK.
(c) Join the KKK and participate in the lynching of a black person.
(d) Recruit 5 or 6 members and join the KKK.
5. What does Jake Brigance drive?
(a) A Saab.
(b) A Rolls-Royce.
(c) A BMW.
(d) A Jaguar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sheriff Walls is concerned about Carl Lee's safety and comes up with what plan for transporting him to the courthouse on the day of his preliminary hearing?
2. What illegal item does Carl Lee Hailey request to buy from K.T. "Cat" Bruster?
3. Why does Lucien advise Jake he needs to seek a change of venue?
4. How is Ford County Sheriff viewed by the local citizenry?
5. When Lucien Wilbanks inherited the family law firm in 1965, what does he keep?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)