|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did K.T. "Cat" Bruster lose his eye?
(a) Deserts of Afghanistan.
(b) Rice patties of Vietnam.
(c) Back alleys of Chicago.
(d) Tenements of Memphis.
2. When Lucien Wilbanks inherited the family law firm in 1965, what does he keep?
(a) His father's entire legal staff.
(b) A brank new Ford Mustang.
(c) His father's favorite hunting rifles.
(d) His father's favorite secretary, Ethel Twitty.
3. What is Tonya carrying when she is kidnapped?
(a) A bag of groceries.
(b) A basket of fish and a pole.
(c) An armful of firewood.
(d) Her school books.
4. Where do Rufus Buckley's political ambitions lead him to?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) State Attorney.
(d) District Judge.
5. How is Ford County Sheriff viewed by the local citizenry?
(a) He is respected and loved by virtually all, both black and white residents.
(b) He is respected and loved by black residents primarily, not white residents.
(c) He is respected and loved by white residents primarily, not black residents.
(d) He is not respected nor loved by many black or white residents.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jake and Buckley are in the judge's office the day before the arraignment, what does the former request?
2. Sheriff Walls is concerned about Carl Lee's safety and comes up with what plan for transporting him to the courthouse on the day of his preliminary hearing?
3. What illegal item does Carl Lee Hailey request to buy from K.T. "Cat" Bruster?
4. How does Jake Brigance view the Carl Lee Hailey murder trial?
5. Who is Rocky Childers?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)