|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Sheriff Ozzie Walls to obtain arrest warrants for Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 20 minutes.
2. What is Tonya restrained with while being raped?
(a) Cotton rope.
(b) Swing-set chain.
(c) Nylon rope.
(d) Electrical cord.
3. How old is Tonya?
4. Who has received threatening phone calls both at home and in the office?
(a) Rufus Buckley.
(b) Gwen Hailey.
(c) Ethel Twitty.
(d) Percy Bullard.
5. What is Carla's reply when Jake asks her if she would convict Carl Lee Hailey for murdering Billy Ray Cobb if she were a jury member?
(a) She could not convict.
(b) It would be hard to convict.
(c) She would have to convict.
(d) She would have to convict of a lesser charge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sheriff Walls is concerned about Carl Lee's safety and comes up with what plan for transporting him to the courthouse on the day of his preliminary hearing?
2. Where did K.T. "Cat" Bruster lose his eye?
3. Who is Rocky Childers?
4. When a Memphis TV crew requests to be allowed to film the trial, what does Judge Willard Bullard do?
5. What is Jake Brigance accustomed to doing on his office balcony?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)