|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illegal item does Carl Lee Hailey request to buy from K.T. "Cat" Bruster?
(a) An automatic M-1 carbine.
(b) A .45 caliber semi-automatic.
(c) An automatic AK-47.
(d) An automatic M-16.
2. How long does it take Sheriff Ozzie Walls to obtain arrest warrants for Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 2 hours.
3. Jake Brigance advises deputies that Billy Ray Cobb could receive life plus 40 years if he is convicted on all charges, and could be paroled how soon if Tonya lives?
(a) 13 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) No parole.
4. What is Carla's reply when Jake asks her if she would convict Carl Lee Hailey for murdering Billy Ray Cobb if she were a jury member?
(a) She could not convict.
(b) It would be hard to convict.
(c) She would have to convict.
(d) She would have to convict of a lesser charge.
5. What is Tonya restrained with while being raped?
(a) Swing-set chain.
(b) Nylon rope.
(c) Cotton rope.
(d) Electrical cord.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Tonya?
2. Who begs Sheriff Ozzie Walls to reopen the local "tonks"?
3. Lester Hailey has driven to Clanton from where?
4. Where do Rufus Buckley's political ambitions lead him to?
5. How does Jake Brigance view the Carl Lee Hailey murder trial?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)