|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tonya restrained with while being raped?
(a) Swing-set chain.
(b) Nylon rope.
(c) Electrical cord.
(d) Cotton rope.
2. How does Jake Brigance view the Carl Lee Hailey murder trial?
(a) An opportunity to earn money.
(b) With a four-year-old daughter of his own, he feels merely empathy.
(c) Solely as an opportunity to help a person of color.
(d) As his ticket to the big time.
3. Where do Rufus Buckley's political ambitions lead him to?
(a) District Judge.
(b) State Attorney.
(d) Washington, D.C.
4. Who begs Sheriff Ozzie Walls to reopen the local "tonks"?
(a) The schoolboard members.
(b) The local AA director.
(c) The local ministers.
(d) Parents of young children.
5. What is Jake Brigance accustomed to doing on his office balcony?
(a) Light a cigar.
(b) Play his harmonica.
(c) Have a cup of coffee.
(d) Have a shot of quality bourbon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Tonya?
2. Following the preliminary hearing for Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard, who hides in the county courthouse after closing at 4:30 p.m. on Friday?
3. Why does Lucien advise Jake he needs to seek a change of venue?
4. How is Ford County Sheriff viewed by the local citizenry?
5. Lester Hailey has driven to Clanton from where?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)