|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has received threatening phone calls both at home and in the office?
(a) Gwen Hailey.
(b) Percy Bullard.
(c) Rufus Buckley.
(d) Ethel Twitty.
2. What does Jake Brigance drive?
(a) A Saab.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A Rolls-Royce.
(d) A Jaguar.
3. Why does Lucien advise Jake he needs to seek a change of venue?
(a) The chances for a less experienced prosecutor are better.
(b) The KKK in Ford County is very strong.
(c) To get at least one black jury member.
(d) Everyone in Ford County has already made their minds up.
4. Following the preliminary hearing for Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard, who hides in the county courthouse after closing at 4:30 p.m. on Friday?
(a) Carl Lee Hailey.
(b) Lester Hailey.
(c) Jake Brigance.
(d) Lucien Wilbanks.
5. How long does the preliminary hearing for Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard last?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tonya carrying when she is kidnapped?
2. When Lucien Wilbanks inherited the family law firm in 1965, what does he keep?
3. Lester Hailey has driven to Clanton from where?
4. What does Judge Bullard do to calm his nerves?
5. On the day before Carl Lee's preliminary hearing, Jake, knowing the grand jurors are not yet selected and will likely see this news broadcast on TV that evening, reminds interviewers of what?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)