|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Tonya?
2. What does Judge Bullard do to calm his nerves?
(a) Watches TV soaps at lunchtime.
(b) Drinks vodka.
(c) Listens to classical music.
(d) Drinks moonshine whiskey.
3. Where did K.T. "Cat" Bruster lose his eye?
(a) Tenements of Memphis.
(b) Deserts of Afghanistan.
(c) Rice patties of Vietnam.
(d) Back alleys of Chicago.
4. When Lucien Wilbanks inherited the family law firm in 1965, what does he keep?
(a) His father's favorite hunting rifles.
(b) His father's entire legal staff.
(c) A brank new Ford Mustang.
(d) His father's favorite secretary, Ethel Twitty.
5. What is Jake Brigance accustomed to doing on his office balcony?
(a) Have a shot of quality bourbon.
(b) Have a cup of coffee.
(c) Light a cigar.
(d) Play his harmonica.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Rufus Buckley's political ambitions lead him to?
2. What illegal item does Carl Lee Hailey request to buy from K.T. "Cat" Bruster?
3. Jake Brigance advises deputies that Billy Ray Cobb could receive life plus 40 years if he is convicted on all charges, and could be paroled how soon if Tonya lives?
4. Following the preliminary hearing for Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard, who hides in the county courthouse after closing at 4:30 p.m. on Friday?
5. Lester Hailey has driven to Clanton from where?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)