|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did K.T. "Cat" Bruster lose his eye?
(a) Tenements of Memphis.
(b) Deserts of Afghanistan.
(c) Rice patties of Vietnam.
(d) Back alleys of Chicago.
2. What illegal item does Carl Lee Hailey request to buy from K.T. "Cat" Bruster?
(a) An automatic M-1 carbine.
(b) An automatic M-16.
(c) An automatic AK-47.
(d) A .45 caliber semi-automatic.
3. What is Tonya carrying when she is kidnapped?
(a) Her school books.
(b) A bag of groceries.
(c) An armful of firewood.
(d) A basket of fish and a pole.
4. On the day before Carl Lee's preliminary hearing, Jake, knowing the grand jurors are not yet selected and will likely see this news broadcast on TV that evening, reminds interviewers of what?
(a) They might not be able to come to a decision.
(b) They might rule it took place in the heat of the moment.
(c) They might not indict.
(d) They might find he was temporarily insane.
5. What is Tonya restrained with while being raped?
(a) Cotton rope.
(b) Swing-set chain.
(c) Nylon rope.
(d) Electrical cord.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has received threatening phone calls both at home and in the office?
2. How old is Tonya?
3. What does Jake Brigance drive?
4. Who is Rocky Childers?
5. When Jake Brigance confides in Sheriff Walls that Carl Lee Hailey may be planning the murder of Cobb and Willard, what do they speculate about how they might feel?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)