|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lucien advise Jake he needs to seek a change of venue?
(a) The KKK in Ford County is very strong.
(b) Everyone in Ford County has already made their minds up.
(c) The chances for a less experienced prosecutor are better.
(d) To get at least one black jury member.
2. Where is the Ku Klux Klan meeting when Freddie Cobb, Billy Ray's brother, is stipulating to the Imperial Wizard that that they must get involved?
(a) In a warehouse in an industrial park, late at night.
(b) Deep in the woods of Durham County, 125 miles northeast of Clanton.
(c) Deep in the woods of Nettles County, 230 miles south of Clanton.
(d) In a barn on an abandoned farm, 20 miles outside Vicksburg.
3. Where do Rufus Buckley's political ambitions lead him to?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) State Attorney.
(c) District Judge.
4. What does Jake Brigance drive?
(a) A Saab.
(b) A Jaguar.
(c) A Rolls-Royce.
(d) A BMW.
5. Lester Hailey has driven to Clanton from where?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rocky Childers?
2. When Jake Brigance confides in Sheriff Walls that Carl Lee Hailey may be planning the murder of Cobb and Willard, what do they speculate about how they might feel?
3. Jake Brigance advises deputies that Billy Ray Cobb could receive life plus 40 years if he is convicted on all charges, and could be paroled how soon if Tonya lives?
4. How much has Jake been paid by Lester Hailey prior to the indictment?
5. When a Memphis TV crew requests to be allowed to film the trial, what does Judge Willard Bullard do?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)