|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May 1945.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Angelo Soncini's baby sister have an accident with that caused her to die?
(a) A coal stove
(b) A hot pan
(c) A German
(d) A water well
2. Who is not really a criminal but went to jail in place of his brother-in-law who was also not a criminal?
3. What did Adolf feel shameful about as he grew up in his home?
(a) The incest of his mother
(b) His plain clothes
(c) His large nose
(d) His Jewish faith
4. What is the first name of Renzo's forward thinking mother with whom he lives?
5. Who is the young solider who has taken up a keen interest in the Blums?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Mirella and Angelo that Iacopo has been arrested?
2. Who is the mother of the girl who has been leaving food for the Blums to find?
3. Who has a considerable amount of cash to distribute among the Jews hiding in the area?
4. Where did the Brosslers formerly live before they decided to escape and head to the mountains?
5. Who are the Jews under the protection of before the war seemingly ends?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)