|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February 1945.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Angelo put in order to keep him safe from the Germans, though Angelo just thinks he is being punished for being mean to his sister?
(a) The attic
(b) A stone hut
(c) Catholic boarding school
(d) A new family's home
2. What does Claudette do that nearly makes her fall off the mountainside?
3. Who is Mirella expecting a visit from as they are in the Hunchback's house?
4. What does Renzo advise that Iacopo do with his synagogue for the time being?
(a) Reopen it
(b) Give it to the Germans
(c) Close it down
(d) Burn it
5. Who did Landau once try to recruit for the CNL, though he was turned down?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are tied to Albert's forehead and hands to help remind him of the sacred words of prayer?
2. What did Angelo Soncini's baby sister have an accident with that caused her to die?
3. What is the name of the little mute to whom Angelo feels close?
4. What is the one word Pierino says in response to finding out that Albert's wife and boys were put on a train?
5. ____________ was injured and out of commission, and Italy's war was handed off to second-tier generals, both American and German.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)