|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Angelo put in order to keep him safe from the Germans, though Angelo just thinks he is being punished for being mean to his sister?
(a) The attic
(b) A stone hut
(c) A new family's home
(d) Catholic boarding school
2. What does Iacopo admit to Mirella when they return home after Iacopo is released from jail?
(a) He is not a Jew
(b) He wants a baby boy
(c) He is too tired to fight anymore
(d) He is having an affair
3. Who did Serafino Brizzolari already confess to, though he did not follow his advice for absolution?
4. How many women were surrounding Schramm and feigning grief at his demise?
5. A girl on the crowded train diverts the Nazi soldiers' attention as a ____________ slides under the train seats.
(a) emaciated girl
(b) German soldier
(c) fugitive girl
(d) fugitive boy
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Schramm traveled in in order to get to his final destination as noted in #101?
2. Who are now being forced into service in the German army and factories?
3. Who tells Mirella and Angelo that Iacopo has been arrested?
4. Where are the Jews supposedly going to go to be resettled when they surrender to the determined place?
5. Who does Claudette miss, though she now places her love and hope in Santino?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)