|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Winter 1943-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Santino blame for the predicament of the Jews?
2. Who is the young solider who has taken up a keen interest in the Blums?
3. What does Renzo act as in order to evade the capture by the Germans when Duno arrives?
(a) Crazy Italian named Signor
(b) Ugo Messner
(c) Crazy Sicialian named Savoca
(d) Renta Lupe
4. Schramm now understands how people cling to one small ____________ of life as long as they can.
5. Rivka says that if the Jews have something that may be valuable, the ____ will take it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Serafino Brizzolari already confess to, though he did not follow his advice for absolution?
2. Who is the priest who introduces himself to Schramm?
3. Who had arranged for Schramm's escape as a symbolic repayment to someone he might have killed in the past?
4. Where have Claudette and Albert been hiding for the last week?
5. What does Tomitz offer to give the rabbi and his family after telling them to leave town?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)