|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November 1943.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the one-armed son who is not taken off to war to fight with the Army?
2. Who are now being forced into service in the German army and factories?
(a) Italian children
(b) Italian males
(c) Italian women
(d) No one
3. Schramm wants to know if _________ go to heaven if they are too young or unable to reach a state of reason.
4. Where did the Brosslers formerly live before they decided to escape and head to the mountains?
5. Santino tells Claudia to save her _______ as she might need them later.
Short Answer Questions
1. Renzo and Tomitz tell the German police that Duno is a __________ who lost his family.
2. Who will not leave Albert Blum behind when he becomes ill?
3. Who has a considerable amount of cash to distribute among the Jews hiding in the area?
4. What did Klara do too long with her son Adolf as mentioned in the beginning of this book?
5. Who is the priest who introduces himself to Schramm?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)