|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-13 September 1943.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1938, every city in Italy had to send ten anti-Fascist _________ to jail, which is why the answer to #50 went to jail.
2. What did Angelo Soncini's baby sister have an accident with that caused her to die?
(a) A hot pan
(b) A water well
(c) A German
(d) A coal stove
3. What does Iacopo admit to Mirella when they return home after Iacopo is released from jail?
(a) He wants a baby boy
(b) He is having an affair
(c) He is not a Jew
(d) He is too tired to fight anymore
4. Santino was a drystone waller who hates _____________.
5. What is the first name of Renzo's forward thinking mother with whom he lives?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of position does Tranquillo Loeb hold for the Delegation for the Assistance of Hebrew Emigrants?
2. Who is the inebriated German Waffen SS officer that goes looking for a priest?
3. What did Adolf believe others who were not has faultless as he was should have done to them?
4. Santino tells Claudia to save her _______ as she might need them later.
5. What is Osvaldo unable to do when he hears the confession of Schramm?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)