|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 1945.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of Renzo's forward thinking mother with whom he lives?
2. What appears outside of Claudette and Albert's hiding place the first time gifts are left?
(a) Two peaches
(b) A bottle of wine
(c) Two apples
(d) A book
3. In 1938, every city in Italy had to send ten anti-Fascist _________ to jail, which is why the answer to #50 went to jail.
4. What does Renzo think the German army is going to make Italy pay for?
(a) The armistice
(b) The war costs
(c) The surrender of Mussolini
(d) The Jewish revolt
5. Santino tells Leto that the wall's strength comes from the _________ as well as from what you see.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____________ was injured and out of commission, and Italy's war was handed off to second-tier generals, both American and German.
2. What does the farmer who is sheltering the Brosslers show them?
3. Who are the Jews under the protection of before the war seemingly ends?
4. What is Italy hit with that helps in their resistance efforts in the war?
5. What are other women doing as the answer to #112 distracts the soldiers?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)