|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isma reveal to Renzo, even though it seems she would not say anything to anyone?
(a) She is a boy
(c) She is a German
(d) She is Stefania from Austria
2. What is the name of the little mute to whom Angelo feels close?
(a) Sister Dimples
(c) Suaro Corniglia
(d) Sister Claudette
3. Mirella tells Schramm that the Allies have leveled __________.
(a) Santa Clarita
(b) The Vatican
(d) Monte Cassino
4. Who is the one-armed son who is not taken off to war to fight with the Army?
5. Who is the new assistant to the archbishop, as found out in the gossip between Rina and Lidia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Schramm began to believe that money should not be spent on those who are _________.
2. Who is the mother of the girl who has been leaving food for the Blums to find?
3. Where is Angelo put in order to keep him safe from the Germans, though Angelo just thinks he is being punished for being mean to his sister?
4. What is Osvaldo unable to do when he hears the confession of Schramm?
5. Who did Serafino Brizzolari already confess to, though he did not follow his advice for absolution?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)