1. Who was impregnated by her uncle and then she eventually married him?
(a) Claudette Blum
(b) Klara Hitler
(c) Adele Hitler
(d) Karla Hitler
2. How many children did Klara lose before finally having Adolf?
3. What did Adolf feel shameful about as he grew up in his home?
(a) The incest of his mother
(b) His large nose
(c) His plain clothes
(d) His Jewish faith
4. What did Klara Hitler finally die from as she seemingly could not be saved by a Jewish doctor?
(a) Breast cancer
5. What did Klara do too long with her son Adolf as mentioned in the beginning of this book?
(a) Breast feed
(b) Take him to church
(c) Toilet train
(d) Read to him
6. Adolf decided to free ________ of pollution and defilement--only health and confidence and purity and order would remain.
7. What did Adolf believe himself to be because of all of the fear in his life?
This section contains 3,664 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)