Preludio Austria 1907
• Klara has a past of being impregnated by her uncle at an early age, eventually marrying him.
• Klara is overly protective of her son Adolf.
• Adolf got the idea that he was pure and flawless, perhaps, from his upbringing.
Greater Italy - 1943 - Anno Facista XXII - September 1943
• When Mussolini surrendered, Jews were no longer under Italian Army's protection.
• Doctor Schramm looks for a priest in Porto Sant' Andrea
• Tomitz and Renzo Leoni meet.
• Renzo Leoni was at the church to meet Loeb, his brother-in-law.
• The bells at Suorta Marta ring because Italy has surrendered in the war.
• Claudette's father tells her to pack quickly.
• The Brosslers are planning to head to the mountains.
• Umberto will stay behind in order to hold of the Germans.
• Claudette/Claudia narrowly missed being taken by the Germans when they were in Belgium.
• Duno Brossler's grandmother, who was left behind...
This section contains 1,730 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)