|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ginny notices that Ty looks like one of the __________ men she's seen over the last few years as she has been around people.
2. Larry told Ginny when she was that age that she was ____________, repeatedly telling her this, event though she was just a toddler.
(c) Out of her mind
(d) Out of control
3. Where does Ginny drive in order to find out what the townsfolk are saying about Larry and the rest of the family as the pastor will not reveal anything?
(c) Cedar Rapids
(d) Des Moines
4. ___________ tells Ginny and Caroline they can take any personal possessions they want from the house and farm.
5. Rose lets her daughters sleep and thinks repeatedly that __________ is getting shorter for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Caroline tries to turn on the faucet, but there is ______________ as she talks about the idea that her memory of Larry is just what a father's memory should be.
2. What does Pete say that he wants, even though his daughters have been waiting for hours during their long meeting?
3. Rose's legacy to her daughters was her __________, her way of looking things, according to Ginny.
4. What is Rose's reaction to the fact that Ginny tried to poison Rose with the sausages?
5. How much money does Ginny ask Ty for as she is cooking food at the stove?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who takes care of the funeral arrangements for Pete, since Harold and Larry are not present?
2. What does Ginny notice about 6 AM the morning after Pete's accident?
3. What does Ginny do between shifts at her new job as a waitress?
4. Why is Rose tempted to walk inside Chelsea, according to Rose as she speaks to Ginny?
5. When Ginny is hiding in a dressing room, what does she overhear Larry say about her and Rose?
6. What does Rose want Ginny to do for her daughters, Pammy and Linda, that night instead of taking them back with Ginny?
7. What is the status of Harold's eyes after his accident with the ammonia?
8. What does Marv Carlson tell Ginny and Caroline they can do before the farm sale starts?
9. Why has Henry Dodge, the Lutheran minister, come to call on Ginny, even though she did not ask him to come?
10. What happened to Rose's old home when the farm sale occurred in the springtime?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)