|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Several neighbors turn out to help ___________ at Harold's place as Harold is injured and unable to do the work himself.
2. Henry Dodge say that families function better when they _____________, so he wants the family to try to repair itself.
(a) Break apart
(c) Ignore the past
(d) Stay together
3. What was not present on the bedsheets after Ty and Ginny had consummated their relationship for the first time, even though they prepared for it to be there?
(d) A wet spot
4. Feeling too awkward to go to the pool to swim, Ginny heads over to the ___________.
(a) City pool
(c) Fitness club
5. Who covered for Caroline when Caroline was 14 and wanted to do something that Larry would have disapproved of?
6. Who does Ginny first call before she goes out to see Rose, but when she arrives in Mason City as promised?
(c) Rose's doctor
7. Ty is not settled, according to Ginny, and he is heading for a big hog operation in __________ where he hopes to land a job.
(b) New Mexico
8. Rose remembers that her mother died when she was at _____________.
(a) The farm
(d) The doctor
9. What does Ginny do when she walks out the door? Puts on her coat, grabs her _______, and leaves Ty.
10. ___________ only wanted someone to erase her father and it had never been good between her and her husband.
11. The lawsuit of Caroline and Larry against Ty and Ginny, Rose and Pete is found to be __________ by the judge.
12. What does Ginny notice at 6:00 AM in the morning, with Rose stumbling up the road as well?
(b) Jess' truck in her yard
(c) Sheriff's car
13. Larry's whereabouts are discussed, but Rose says that not knowing his location is ___________ for her.
14. Larry told Ginny when she was that age that she was ____________, repeatedly telling her this, event though she was just a toddler.
(c) Out of control
(d) Out of her mind
15. Between shifts and in her downtime, Ginny likes to ____________, preferably those from dead writers.
(a) Watch movies
(b) Read novels
(c) Sing songs
(d) Recite poetry
Short Answer Questions
1. Ginny and Rose, Ty and Pete have an unprecedented two-hour long conference with their new Mason City __________.
2. What is the word Rose says when she calls Ginny that causes Ginny to go back to Mason City?
3. What is Rose's reaction to the fact that Ginny tried to poison Rose with the sausages?
4. Ginny actually enjoys the _____________ part of working as a waitress, even though others do not.
5. Ginny decides to give away her acres, with ___________ receiving 380 acres and Rose receiving 640 acres.
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)