Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the narrator of the story who begins the story by describing the setting where they grew up?
2. How old is the narrator when the story opens and the description of the farm is being shared with the reader?
3. The farm stretching a mile along Country Road 686 where _______ numbered roads run east to west.
4. ___________ is currently cooking three meals a day for three households.
5. What is the name of the road that Country Road 686 intersects with, according to the narrator?
6. Jess' father decided to take the day off from ____________ planting to host the pig roast for his son.
7. Ginny's grandparents were the ones who arrived from ____________ to find their new farm land to not be up to their expectations.
This section contains 4,292 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)