|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6: Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ only wanted someone to erase her father and it had never been good between her and her husband.
2. What was put beside the bed during her first night with Ty after they were married and were consummating the relationship?
3. Thinking that runners like __________, Ginny decides to wait in her tomato garden for Jess to come by again.
(c) Fresh air
4. This breed of men in #161 believe their way of thinking is normal and that they should be ___________ by everyone else.
(a) Catered to
(c) Listened to
5. Rose knows that __________ sees her differently than other men see her and that their physical attraction will fade in time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ginny finds out that ________ had a heart attack while pushing a shopping cart down a grocery store aisle.
2. Ginny and Rose, Ty and Pete have an unprecedented two-hour long conference with their new Mason City __________.
3. The sorting of possession happens in the cold as _________ doesn't believe ventilation prevents kerosene heater fatalities.
4. Larry announces a plan to form a corporation with the farm, giving each of his daughters __________ of the ownership of the farm.
5. Pammy and Linda decide to play with each other in another part of ________ house as the parents are playing a game.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)