|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6: Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lawsuit of Caroline and Larry against Ty and Ginny, Rose and Pete is found to be __________ by the judge.
2. Larry announces a plan to form a corporation with the farm, giving each of his daughters __________ of the ownership of the farm.
(a) One half
(b) One fifth
(c) One tenth
(d) One third
3. Jess gushes about a nearby organic farm that seeing its 20 varieties of non-hybrid __________ is like meeting the Buddha.
4. Ginny and Rose are said to have wrecked the dreams of the character in #100, and that what ___________ did to them was their fault.
5. ___________ tells Ginny and Caroline they can take any personal possessions they want from the house and farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. It was easier to raise Caroline, Ginny admits, because she was an ____________ child.
2. How many land purchases were made in 1939, the year after Ginny's grandmother died, helping to make the farm even larger?
3. Rose notes that Larry's abuse was not that she had been raped, but that she had been ___________.
4. Rose thinks that Larry is perfecting his _______________ as he will continue to do during his retirement.
5. Jess mentions he has 13 years of experience in ___________ farming as well as a shallow understanding of Buddhism.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)