|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6: Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ginny actually enjoys the _____________ part of working as a waitress, even though others do not.
(a) High tips
(b) Small talk
(c) Long hours
(d) Low wages
2. Caroline expresses forced enthusiasm, according to Ginny's observation, over a good price on __________.
(c) Shaving cream
3. Where do Ginny and Rose sit as they talk about what Larry might have to say about Rose's accusations?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The old pond
(c) The new dairy farm
(d) Chelsea's front porch
4. Ginny finds out that ________ had a heart attack while pushing a shopping cart down a grocery store aisle.
5. Ty is not settled, according to Ginny, and he is heading for a big hog operation in __________ where he hopes to land a job.
(a) New Mexico
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Ginny not find in the house and she finally gives up at 3 AM and finds another accommodation?
2. Caroline tries to turn on the faucet, but there is ______________ as she talks about the idea that her memory of Larry is just what a father's memory should be.
3. Rose remembers that her mother died when she was at _____________.
4. Larry is whining to everyone at the picnic instead of waiting for people to talk to him, mostly about the conditions at the _________.
5. ___________ is currently cooking three meals a day for three households.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)