|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6: Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ginny drive in order to find out what the townsfolk are saying about Larry and the rest of the family as the pastor will not reveal anything?
(a) Des Moines
(c) Cedar Rapids
2. How many land purchases were made in 1939, the year after Ginny's grandmother died, helping to make the farm even larger?
3. Rose lets her daughters sleep and thinks repeatedly that __________ is getting shorter for them.
4. Pete gets drunk and drives over to threaten ________ and then drives off into the quarry where he actually drowns.
5. Several neighbors turn out to help ___________ at Harold's place as Harold is injured and unable to do the work himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny do when she walks out the door? Puts on her coat, grabs her _______, and leaves Ty.
2. Ginny recalls that when she ate those items in #109 that she had been aware of her own __________.
3. What is the task Ginny is trying to accomplish, one that takes her until noon that morning?
4. At the ___________ in the town where Ginny travels, the store manager notes that Larry is planning on moving to Des Moines.
5. Ginny thinks back to when her house used to be owned by the ___________.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)