|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6: Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Ginny's _______ birthday, her husband, Ty, stops by the restaurant where she still works as a waitress.
2. Several neighbors turn out to help ___________ at Harold's place as Harold is injured and unable to do the work himself.
3. Mr. Cartier tells the sisters that the ___________ will be hard to prove, so they need to focus more on keeping up appearances.
4. To Ginny, the sound of __________ is something oracular, telling her what she should do with her life at this point.
(a) Ty's snoring
(b) The wind
(c) Cooking food
(d) The children
5. What does Ginny add the poisonous herb to, knowing that Rose would probably not be able to resist?
(c) Pork sausage
(d) Chocolate cake
Short Answer Questions
1. Ty hopes for ____________ so he can begin harvesting early on the farm and start seeing the results of his work.
2. What is the task Ginny is trying to accomplish, one that takes her until noon that morning?
3. What does Pete say that he wants, even though his daughters have been waiting for hours during their long meeting?
4. __________ manage a decent funeral for Peter because others aren't around to help Rose and Ginny.
5. Rose tells Ginny about ___________ less superficial, hidden self-centered side. He had a way of using his kindness to manipulate others.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)