|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry say to Ginny--something that Ty thinks Ginny should hear face-to-face with her father?
(a) Barren whore
(c) Barren slut
(d) Mother's mistake
2. Ginny cannot think of ________ without thinking of her room, which she cannot think of without thinking of her father.
(b) Her mother
3. Rose didn't bother sneaking out of the house when she was young; she exited at her leisure via the _____________.
(a) Back door
(b) Cellar door
(c) Front door
(d) Front window
4. When Ginny serves her father his breakfast in the morning, she withholds all ____________ for him and for his condition.
5. How do the Monopoly players find out about the wedding ceremony of the person they know well?
(c) Someone in the group lets it slip
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ cooks for the crew and is thanked for the home-cooked meal as a result.
2. Where do the adults drop Pammy and Linda off before they head into town for their meeting?
3. Feeling too awkward to go to the pool to swim, Ginny heads over to the ___________.
4. Larry told Ginny when she was that age that she was ____________, repeatedly telling her this, event though she was just a toddler.
5. Jess' father decided to take the day off from ____________ planting to host the pig roast for his son.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)