|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the road that Country Road 686 intersects with, according to the narrator?
2. Mr. Cartier tells the sisters that the ___________ will be hard to prove, so they need to focus more on keeping up appearances.
3. __________ says it's too much to walk a block and a half on an 87 degree day and that Ginny should wait in the car.
4. ___________ only wanted someone to erase her father and it had never been good between her and her husband.
5. Ginny wonders why the musically talented Pete married Rose, and it seemed the only thing the two had in common was ___________.
(c) A child
(d) Love of books
Short Answer Questions
1. Ginny remembers giggling with Rose over the phone when Rose was away at __________.
2. Ginny thinks back to when her house used to be owned by the ___________.
3. What is the game the next generation at the farm begins to play which ends up taking about two weeks?
4. Larry announces a plan to form a corporation with the farm, giving each of his daughters __________ of the ownership of the farm.
5. What does the buffet table usually have an overabundance of when they set up for the picnic for the church's 1903 founding?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)