|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose say that she wishes she hadn't done after the incident with Larry staggering down the road?
(a) Stayed in town
(b) Quit smoking
(c) Said anything
(d) Had children
2. Ginny fears that __________ had sensed something between her and Jess but she wasn't sure.
3. Which doctor appointment does Ginny drive Rose to on a Thursday as Rose cannot go by herself?
4. Ty hopes for ____________ so he can begin harvesting early on the farm and start seeing the results of his work.
(a) A new tractor
(b) The approval of Ginny
(c) Good weather
(d) The approval of Harold
5. Caroline calls and says she had just returned from New York and found a note on her desk saying ____________ had driven to Des Moines to find her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Rose been diagnosed with, which means she needs additional help with certain chores and tasks?
2. What do Rose and Ginny decide to do because the doctor appointment goes so well?
3. Ginny's grandparents were the ones who arrived from ____________ to find their new farm land to not be up to their expectations.
4. For years, Ty has wanted to double the farm's _________ operation, even though Larry did not agree with him.
5. Who drives to Cabot to talk to Henry Dodge, though she bolts from his office as soon as he appears, without talking to him?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)