|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ginny remembers back when she was young that she ate 27 __________ while she was sitting on the toilet.
(a) Baby aspirins
(b) Raw pieces of pasta
(c) Gum drops
2. Ginny allows herself to feel a little _________ by the rigidity of Larry's eating schedule during the breakfast time.
3. How many dead children, due to miscarriages, does Ginny have in her history, leaving her longing for children?
4. What kind of plants seem to be fine, even though Ginny and Ty's relationship seems broken?
(a) Green bean
5. What is the profession of Marv Carlson, the man who ends up helping Larry Cook throughout the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Pammy and Linda peering at as they begin to walk toward the house in the tableau of hope that Ginny envisions?
2. Pammy tells Ginny that Rose left instructions not to let _________ into their house if no other adults were present.
3. Jess decides to explain to others what the _______________ is and how it works after dismissing the idea of Larry changing his will.
4. Larry and his other lawyer, ___________, are suing to get the farm back from Rose and Ginny and the others.
5. _____________ does not wear the customary goggles and accidentally sprays himself with anhydrous ammonia.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)