|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 25 | Book 3: Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ginny's grandparents were the ones who arrived from ____________ to find their new farm land to not be up to their expectations.
2. Pammy and Linda decide to play with each other in another part of ________ house as the parents are playing a game.
3. What did Larry do to the Ericson farm right after his wife died?
(a) Boarded it up
(b) Burned it down
(c) Moved in
(d) Gave it to Harold
4. Jess' father decided to take the day off from ____________ planting to host the pig roast for his son.
(c) Spring bean
5. __________ says it's too much to walk a block and a half on an 87 degree day and that Ginny should wait in the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Spurning dry clothes, Larry had insisted that his ________ and banker be summoned in the storm.
2. Who bought the air-conditioned International Harvester tractor in a bright red color, which annoyed Larry?
3. ___________ is currently cooking three meals a day for three households.
4. How many dead children, due to miscarriages, does Ginny have in her history, leaving her longing for children?
5. The farm stretching a mile along Country Road 686 where _______ numbered roads run east to west.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)