|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 21 | Book 3: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ginny's mother had not been afraid of _________, but afraid of the life her daughters would lead after that happened.
(c) Larry's abuse
(d) Farm life
2. Who is discovered to have been married in a civil ceremony the week before as the family is playing Monopoly?
3. Larry purchases new ______________ he doesn't need and leaves them outside where they get ruined by the rain.
(d) Kitchen cabinets
4. Pammy and Linda decide to play with each other in another part of ________ house as the parents are playing a game.
5. Ginny's grandparents were the ones who arrived from ____________ to find their new farm land to not be up to their expectations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rose didn't bother sneaking out of the house when she was young; she exited at her leisure via the _____________.
2. When Ginny serves her father his breakfast in the morning, she withholds all ____________ for him and for his condition.
3. Larry announces a plan to form a corporation with the farm, giving each of his daughters __________ of the ownership of the farm.
4. Ginny allows herself to feel a little _________ by the rigidity of Larry's eating schedule during the breakfast time.
5. How do the Monopoly players find out about the wedding ceremony of the person they know well?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)