|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 21 | Book 3: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thinking that runners like __________, Ginny decides to wait in her tomato garden for Jess to come by again.
(a) Fresh air
2. Jess asks Ginny who Larry's favorite was of all of his girls as they are talking to each other. Who is the favorite?
(a) None of them
3. Ginny thinks back to when her house used to be owned by the ___________.
4. Rose thinks that Larry is perfecting his _______________ as he will continue to do during his retirement.
(a) Death's fercent gaze
(b) Poker face
(c) Quiet march to silence
(d) Death's head start
5. Who is discovered to have been married in a civil ceremony the week before as the family is playing Monopoly?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ginny allows herself to feel a little _________ by the rigidity of Larry's eating schedule during the breakfast time.
2. __________ is complaining about the new red air conditioned Harvester tractor that was recently purchased.
3. Who arrives late to breakfast the day after the pig roast, even though the rest of the family was there and ready on time?
4. Larry announces a plan to form a corporation with the farm, giving each of his daughters __________ of the ownership of the farm.
5. Jess mentions he has 13 years of experience in ___________ farming as well as a shallow understanding of Buddhism.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)