|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 13 | Book 2: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ginny's grandparents were the ones who arrived from ____________ to find their new farm land to not be up to their expectations.
2. Larry announces a plan to form a corporation with the farm, giving each of his daughters __________ of the ownership of the farm.
(a) One tenth
(b) One fifth
(c) One third
(d) One half
3. What has Rose been diagnosed with, which means she needs additional help with certain chores and tasks?
4. What is the name of the road that Country Road 686 intersects with, according to the narrator?
5. Ginny and her sister, Rose, raised Caroline the best they could after their ____________ died and could not help them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bought the air-conditioned International Harvester tractor in a bright red color, which annoyed Larry?
2. After a church service, Ginny urges _________ to make amends with Larry as she thinks it's the right thing to do.
3. Who is the narrator of the story who begins the story by describing the setting where they grew up?
4. Caroline calls and says she had just returned from New York and found a note on her desk saying ____________ had driven to Des Moines to find her.
5. Thinking that runners like __________, Ginny decides to wait in her tomato garden for Jess to come by again.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)